Hearthstone Masters Tour Orgrimmar Viewer’s Guide

Hearthstone Masters Tour Orgrimmar Viewer’s Guide

The second Hearthstone Masters Tour of 2021 begins Friday at 6 a.m. PT only on YouTube!

View Full Article

1 Like

Phoenix packs are officially getting annoying:

1. brawl: fine
  2. reward track: ok, even if new packs would have been better, they aren’t terrible and it’s just a few.
  3. drops: uhh…

What’s next? Phoenix packs in the preorder of the next expansion? :joy:

(I’m not complaining about free stuff, but cmon!)

3 Likes

Is it free though? Three hours for what boils down to a pitiful amount of dust…
Give me three hours work on minimum wage instead.

Not only are the awards modest, but most importantly, you don’t even give them away for views!

1 Like

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again here. Blizzard should give the player choices. Would you like a pack of this set or that set or the other set? Or would you like to spin a wheel for some dust or gold instead? They should give us some choices to spice things up

I watched 60 hours grand masters event two weeks ın a row but ı dont earned any packs on any regions so where is my packs BLIZZARD who steal my packs ı wann back my packs be quickly or I’ll quit your youtube subscription

You’ll be happy to hear the GM playoffs will give away Barrens packs then.

1 Like

Yes I heard it; at least the important event will give me (maybe) something more useful :joy:

1 Like

5hour watch time for 1pack nice job maybe better go back to twitter? this youtube not work proper even missing last 2 pack from previous

Pas de cast français…une honte…

stop lying about the drops please. We haven’t gotten any packs for the last tournament …won’t get anything from this one either.

I did get 4 packs from the prior event. The first 2 arrived about 3-4 days later after a patch. The other 2 arrived instantly after the 4 hours were watched.

Looks like this one may be 48+ hours again since I haven’t gotten them so far. Wish the system was more reliable.

Some people reported never getting their packs.

EDIT: well got 1

The BATTLEFY link doesn’t show who’s competing and who is matched up during the round robin. All of the match information is empty. Why even bother having a website at all?

still waiting for the 4 packs you promised with the other event…

“youtube messed up folks” well weeks later where are the packs? this is how you want to get viewers? always on 2-3k viewers on youtube… “e-sports” :roll_eyes: