Hearthstone is a complete joke

Your life is a joke, whining about a kids card game. smh

1 Like

They are making revenue without the need to BALANCE the game. And no, they don’t have to keep active users, they just have to constantly look for more users and convince them to buy packs with real money.

Your life is a joke, picking on random people on the internet…

Toxic much?

Not surprising, though, since you’re posting on an obvious smurf account.

I don’t even play Evolve Shaman for a start so nice try but no dice :slight_smile:

You can’t complain like a toddler and then snub at a very clear solution. If you’re not willing to do the quests and make a deck that can counter your nemesis shaman deck then you probably shouldn’t be playing a game that is above your skill level. You’re complaining just to complain lol go play something meant for lazier people who just hand people rewards left and right.

Well this is a big bunch of non-sense you are throwing here, not even delving into the problem. And you call me a toddler? Grow up kid. Learn to read. Learn to see the world as it is, and not through your pink glasses… My favorite game has problems, so I bring them up here (and not me alone, its like every second thread is about shaman meta and Blizz inability to balance stuff). Its idiots like you they feast on. gj punk.

yeah this is exactly what I suggest to everyone (if you could read you’d see it). Why play this shameman stone when there’s bgs…

When there’s BGs… and Wild… and Magic the Gathering Arena =p

1 Like

calls me a kid because i insulted him and then proceeds to insult me. Sensitive, aren’t you? People always complain about the meta. Its nothing new, and you’re not special lol and i notice you call a lot of people “kid” which means your ego is sky high and either you’re a kid yourself or have the mentality of one. I gave you a solution that would require work, do quests, make a counter or hell, make a shaman deck yourself, but you don’t want to do that because you want everything handed to you. So yes, you’re complaining.

You basically said you don’t like it. You didn’t give any suggestions on how to fix it. Complaining.

I’m just going to explain how wrong this quote is. You can’t just spew a bunch of crap and not expect people to reply. You said so yourself that “These forums are for voicing feedback and opinions” but you clearly don’t want opinions that differ from yours though, right? Did you know what this sentence would say before you finished reading it? See how that works? You’re literally crying on a public forum and get upset when people call you out on it, which is why you refer to everyone as “kid.”

I’d just like to point out that wild mode was made for people EXACTLY like you. There you go, a SOLUTION for your problem that isn’t “go play a different game” but I guarantee you aren’t going to take this solution because you’d feel like you lost the argument. The game is far from trash. There are 5 modes you could be playing.

So I’d like to ask you, where is your feedback? Because that was the purpose of posting on here right? I mean saying the game is trash doesn’t really get your point across or solve any problems.

Oh there it is. Your solution is to “balance cards.” Interesting. Very intricate solution. Blizzard will need to write that down.

An example of my very first statement before this reply. This is an online card game. The whole point is to make decks. You CAN make ANY deck you want IF you work for the gold. But… you just want things handed to you. Entitled.

You very clearly still care about HS. I’d just like to point out how your example makes no sense and how much work blizzard would have to do to go through every single card because you don’t like it. I’m not saying the game is perfect but it is statistically impossible to not have top decks. They’d have to nerf the Christ out of EVERYTHING to where the game would actually die. It would make the cards extremely boring and would ruin the expansion entirely. People like the gimmick, the fun. That’s what makes hearthstone hearthstone.

They don’t “force” people into fail packs… I don’t even know what you mean by this. You don’t have to BUY packs if you do the WORK. I could log on right now and make any deck I’d like because I do the quests. Its just that easy. Log in every 3 days and do 3 quests. 30 minutes tops and that’s even pushing it. If you’re excuse is "I don’t have time for that, you’re SOL. That isn’t blizzards fault.

You really use every excuse to avoid doing anything, huh? You don’t deserve to even play the game, really. “Let me complain about this while doing nothing that I COULD be doing to fix it.” You aren’t going to get any better so I’m sure I’ll see you complaining about other things in the future that you could probably fix.

People like the competition. You do realize that this will change in 3 months (from the start) anyway, right? And there will be a new meta that you’ll be upset at. All of your comments are bowing down to bg mode, do you really think bg is going to be as big as you seem to think it will be? It’ll only be so fun for so long. I have my doubts that you’ll avoid regular matches forever.

Oh then what have we been talking about this entire time? Anyone who thinks the game is pay to win is lazy. Hands down.

Let me ask you this: Why do you have to win, to have fun? Serious question. Yeah its a game and the point of a game to win, yeah? I had said “I have no problem making decks I want” and you say making and enjoying are 2 different things. But why? Personally, I love gimmick decks. If I can get a gimmick deck to work, even on a loss its fun. I was mainly talking about a counter though to your deadly shaman which would help you win, and be fun right? But you don’t want to do that because…

Right. Okay. :roll_eyes:

So to sum up, there are different modes, especially wild that you can be creative in again. You say bg is great and will stop you from wanting to try ladder again but nothing good lasts forever so expecting that is silly. You haven’t really provided anything of value. I saw you said they needed to balance, but then you changed it to the issue not being balancing but to Blizzard milking money, so that was cool. You gave a weird example that didn’t make sense considering one is a mech and another is… a chicken. There are so many solutions and yet you refuse to use any of them. So I’m not really seeing a whole lot worth while in the comments you told me to read. You say hearthstone is your favorite game and you care about it, and maybe that’s true and maybe it isn’t, but this thread isn’t really providing anything for Blizzard to even look at which leads me to my first conclusion that you were just complaining to complain. I don’t know what else to tell you. I felt like I did a lot of repeating of myself, but I did as you asked and feel like I wasted my night. Enjoy Battlegrounds I guess and see you on the next reroll.

He cannot. He dusted all cards but one deck.

Just for the record for everyone, Teal said i posted nothing but nonsense even though i not only reviewed all his comments like he asked but provided solutions to help him. This means that no matter what you all say to him, he will never admit when he is wrong despite the evidence being there. I’m just letting you all know before you waste your time even replying to him.

Not even gonna read all this non-sense, you still didn’t learn to read, so why should I? And nice going personal, but that’s no wonder, judging by how much letters you spit out you got no life and that’s taking on you.

Try taking a break, maybe? Go outside…

Whatever sport. :+1:
You can keep denying facts. Says i have no life, I literally did what you asked. You dug yourself a hole you can’t get out of and now you’re upset lol

Upset this is what hs has to offer: some kid going personal and blind raging, cause his favorite game got some well deserved criticism. But thats no wonder, only people like you can enjoy this cancer. :-1:

I didn’t go personal. You said i should review your other comments which i did. I presented good points and solutions but you just can’t admit when your wrong. Saying its “too much to read.” Okay sport. Whatever :+1:

Which you didn’t, you just picked on op and ignored the rest. Not gonna bother reading your sht if you ignore mine. Whatever.

I literally quoted and responded to almost every single one of your comments. Lmao what? "Im not gonna acknowledge your comment because this is the only way i can still be right. Everyone who reads this conversation will see that. You just keep digging though.

No one’s fault but his own then. If you dust your collection for a deck uhhhh…Blizz can’t do anything about your god awful decision making.

I would say its a win for him, cause now he has no more reasons to play hs, and can now enjoy some better games, or battlegrounds

And a loss for Blizz? But hey, seems like they got tons of money anyway, giving up 300k to streamers just to play some bg. So I guess its a win-win situation: we get to play better games and Blizz loses its players they hate so much…