Hearthstone crashing iPad Pro

Hearthstone has been crashing regularly for my iPad Pro today. Whenever a game starts it crashes. There is a 50-50 chance after the crash that I’ll either restart and it will let me continue playing or that it will crash over and over until I lose the game due to timeout.

I thought uninstalling and reinstalling would help, it didn’t.i am slow current on the latest version of IOS.

Crashing on iPad Air as well. Lost every game today due to client crashes. With any luck, it will continue and give me yet another reason to uninstall.

Same. Never had this issue before, but as of last patch there are semi-constant crashes when joining ranked games.

Same here. Latest iPad Pro 11 inch with iPadOS 13.3. Already uninstalled and reinstalled Hearthstone. No other apps running in background and still Hearthstone crashes regularly on joining a ranked game. I never had this issue before and it started with the latest Hearthstone patch.

Thanks for your reports everyone! There are two separate issues for iPad which may cause some confusion, so we’ve gone ahead and merged the two together. Let’s focus the reports and discussion over on the main thread here :slight_smile:

Gonna go ahead and close this thread!