Hearthstone Android stuck at tavern doors

I recently (past 2 to 4 days) have been experiencing an issue for Hearthstone on my mobile phone (android). Whenever I would load the game, I would be taken to the usual loading screen of the Tavern Doors, but it was taking awfully long to appear with the Hearthstone symbol. I waited for almost 5 mins, and it was still on the tavern doors. It wasn’t frozen though because I could still see the blue crystal glowing on and off. I tried to load it again, no luck. I waited a day or 2 to try again because i assumed it was just a bug fix but still no luck. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and after it updated I was taken to the “I’m new” or “Sign in” page, but when I click sign in it takes me back to the tavern doors and boom im stuck again. I attempted clearing cache, clearing data, reinstalling again, turning on and off my data, I tried following some of the steps on the support guides and still no luck. Its not my reception because I can watch YouTube at 1080p, use any of my socials, even play other games. Its really annoying because I only recently bought the tavern pass a few weeks ago and I was really enjoying it. Is there anything I can do to fix it rather than just waiting for the next big update and hoping it fixes itself? Thank you. :slight_smile:

I have exactly the same problem on Ipad 6th generation since 1 week

1 Like

I am having this exact issue as well. Downloaded HS on mobile for the first time, and I can’t play. I’ve tried re-installing countless times. Tried clicking “No” when asked about using Google Drive. Nothing works. Can’t play the game at all. What am I supposed to do???

Same issue here. I play only on Android smartphone and after a lost connection screen during a match I have the doors screen with blue light not blowing. I tried to reset the game, reinstall the app, close the turbo mode on the phone. Any other app work as usual. What can I do?

Welcome to the club. It all started with the 21.0 patch, thanks Hearthstone devs for breaking the game with yet another update. Seems like this happens to mobile users roughly once every 6 months.

1 Like

Please blizzard fix the freeze issues on the tavern door… I need to play hearthstone badly… I’be been missing it… Please :pray:t2: