Happy 10th Anniversary to Hearthstone! 2024!

A deck that easily reaches the legendary rank!

Greetings to all, my dear brothers and sisters, friends and beloved comrades of Hearthstone!
Last month, it was on this “King Plush” hunter deck that I flew into the legendary rank in a couple of days.
This deck has it all:

1. An excellent selection of “Costume Singer” cards for 1 unit of mana;
  2. Great two starting secrets that make winning early in the match:
  • hidden meaning for 2 mana crystals;
  • insidious substitution for 2 mana crystals.
  1. This deck has a great combo from the Insidious Substitution secret and the 1/4 Monkey Barrel wall brings early wins.
  2. The basis and foundation of this deck rests on the death rattles:
  • Yodel screams for 4 mana crystals;
  • mysterious egg for 5 mana crystals.
  1. Pulls us a predator from the deck and reduces the cost of “Cattle Thief” by 3 units of mana for 5 mana crystals.
  2. For late game this deck has:
  • Zelliax Deluxe-3000;
  • King Plush;
  • Banjosaurus;
  • Tyrannosaurus;
  1. All the cards in this deck synergize perfectly with each other!

Who wants to get to legendary rank in a couple of days. Build this deck and go ahead. At the most legendary rank, this deck will play worse on King Plush. Although even at the legendary rank this deck will bring you quick, cool and good victories, but with a lower winning percentage.

1. First video. The victory in this match was won on the second turn. The enemy saw “Mukla 10/10” on the second and surrendered!
    Hearthstone Hunter (youtube.com)

2. The early victory in this match was achieved on the 6th move. Not a bad hand of cards. Great start. Solid victory!

Hearthstone Hunter - YouTube

Butcher

Class: Hunter

Format: Standard

Year of Pegasus

#2x (1) Thornmantle Musician
#2x (1) Awakening Shoves
#2x (1) Costumed singer
#2x (1) Bunch of Bananas
#2x (2) Barrel of Monkeys
#2x (2) Insidious Substitution
#2x (2) Titan Traps
#2x (2) Hidden meaning
#2x (4) Yodeling
#2x (5) Mystery Egg
#2x (5) Cattle Thief
#1x (6) Aggramar the Avenger
#1x (6) Mr. Mukla
#2x (7) Tyrannosaurus
#1x (0) Zilliax Deluxe 3000
#1x (4) Redundant module
#1x (5) Ideal module
#1x (9) King Plush
#2x (10) Banjosaurus

AAECAR8E6soF1/kFx6QG/qUGDebKBajRBejoBfDoBd/tBeryBeT1Bcj2BdL4BcmRBu2bBuilBvqlBgABA/WzBsekBvezBsekBujeBsekBgAA

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone.

Thank you all, friends! See you!!!

2 Likes

Hearthstone! Strength and power!!!

Hello everyone, friends!

Spring 2024 has long come and it’s time to strengthen your body.

1. Be sure to do some sports;
  2. Drink vitamin;
  3. Eat fruits and vegetables;
  4. You will always be in a great mood;
  5. You will be a happy person;
  6. The people around you will always love you;
  7. Good and peace to all!

Warrior Air Force - YouTube

2 Likes

Legendary deck “The Devil is very close 666”!

The main thing is how to play the new demon hunter and his new toys?
What do we want to get in our starting hand for a match with any opponent?

1. We want to find at the start a playing card for 2 mana “Adjuster”, which draws us the Demon Hunter weapon “Orbiter’s Grasp” for 3 mana;
  2. It was not possible to find the playing card “Adjuster” for 2 units of mana, but you received a weapon in your starting hand for 3 units of mana “Orbiter’s Grasp”, be sure to leave the weapon in the starting hand;
  3. Neither the 3-mana weapon “Orbiter’s Grasp” nor the 2-mana “Adjuster” playing card came into the starting hand, what should I do?
  4. For example, if “Shop Gawker” came into your starting hand for 5 mana, leave it to play on the 5th turn and get the desired demon;
  5. What to do if none of the above playing cards came into your starting hand. Yes, this is where your understanding of the Demon Hunter himself will be needed so that you can play the match and win by collecting combinations of playing cards from those in your starting hand;
  6. Of course, we have three excellent legendary cards in our deck for your combinations, which give a big and fast blow to the opponent’s face with a lethal outcome:
  • Legendary map “Kikigi”;
  • Legendary card “Metamarphosis”;
  • Legendary card “The Last Dance”!
  1. It is important to understand here that you can spin up and make the Demon Hunter’s punch higher than 10. This is very important to use and play correctly in different matches, both good and bad.
  2. The Demon Hunter himself and all his new toys are very well combined in different versions and different combinations, but do not forget to check your cards for the impact of your combinations. Take your time and remember that one or two combinations are enough to break your opponent’s face and destroy more than 20 units of your opponent’s health in one turn!
  3. How to play Zelliax-3000 in this deck?
  • You can play Zelliax-3000 at the pace of your match. The easiest way to play this legendary card;
  • It is for this deck that Zelliax-3000 is needed to replenish the health of the Demon Hunter himself. You will lose a lot of health or in other matches, and especially in quick matches, where there will be a lot of creatures on the table from the early moves, then this is where Zelliax-3000 will be needed. Zelliax-3000 will easily replenish your health bank from 12 to 24 units so that you can play your card combinations. That’s exactly what Zelliax-3000 is for in this deck!

:call_me_hand: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :point_right: :+1:

2 Likes
  1. Priest spammer
    (7) Hearthstone Knight Death - YouTube

2. Druid Reno Dragon
    (13) Hearthstone Knight Death - YouTube

1 Like
  1. “Wheel of Death” Warlock.
    (13) Hearthstone Death Knight - YouTube

1. Rogue with a deadly weapon 15/15
      (13) Hearthstone Death Knight - YouTube
1 Like
  1. The second tentacle robber wanted to avenge the death of his friend the robber, but he also died as a hero…!!!
    Hearthstone Death Knight (youtube.com)
1 Like

The celebration of Hearthstone’s 10th anniversary continues, my dear brothers and sisters!
:point_right: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :+1:

1 Like

The strongest man in Hearthstone? Who is he?
Yes, this question lies on the very surface or at the very edge, but who is this person, what is the most surprising and mysterious thing in this story, that this person turned out to be NorthWind or North!

Yes, friends, this is the strongest person and player in Hearthston! Two in one, just like in the Head and Shoulders shampoo commercial!

Friends, what do you think about all this? How did this happen, said the death knight?

1. (62) Warrior goes on attack - YouTube
  2. 1 марта 2024 г. (youtube.com)
1 Like

Hearthstone muscles! For strength and honor!
:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :call_me_hand: :point_right: :+1: :nerd_face:

Otyken - Smoke Live в Санкт-Петербурге 21.10.23 (youtube.com)

1 Like

OMG.
Happy 10 year Anniversary :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

New pirate warrior 2024

Greetings to all, my dear friends!

I decided to remember the old days. I honestly don’t remember in what year the pirate warrior appeared, who for a long time occupied the first lines of the Hearthstone rating system?
In my opinion, this is 2015-2016. Everyone hated this deck. The Pirate Warrior deck dealt the killing blow on turn 5 with no options.
I also hit Legendary rank more than 10 times on this deck. It was convenient for me to play on this particular deck, since I worked two jobs day and night, and at night I worked as a bouncer in a nightclub as security. You don’t really sleep and suffer from periodic insomnia. I liked the pirate warrior. You turn it on at 04:00 or 05:00 after a night shift and a quick series of games begins, and then, when you are tired of everything, you can go to bed or sleep quickly knocks you out.
Pirate Warrior was the number one top deck and kept everyone in fear and tension for a long time, by the way, why didn’t the developer Hearthstone update the pirates and pirate warrior weapons. Release real wild and aggressive pirates who will destroy everyone.
Filibuster on the attack!!!
I recommend this deck to everyone. I will collect several assemblies of the pirate warrior, but at the moment I do not have magic dust for crafting other versions of the pirate warrior. You need 2000-3000 magic powder and you will have to somehow accumulate it for other versions of the pirate warrior.

Thank you all, my dear friends!!!

Juggernaut

Class: Warrior

Format: Freestyle

#2x (1) Air Raider
#2x (1) South Seas Sailor
#1x (1) Port Raid
#2x (1) N’Zoth’s First Mate
#1x (1) Pirate Eye
#1x (2) Ship Cannon
#2x (2) Misty Sail Corsair
#2x (2) Port Rogue
#1x (2) Rogue Paratrooper
#1x (2) Merging from the Depths
#1x (3) Battle Anchor
#2x (3) Brotherhood Gunner
#2x (3) South Sea Captain
#2x (3) Pirate Cultist
#2x (3) Stormwind Reaver
#2x (4) Dread Corsair
#1x (4) Sky General Kragg
#1x (4) Horseman’s Ax
#1x (7) Greattooth Nellie
#1x (7) Kragg Celestial

AAEBAQcK+w/FFZG8At6tA+mwA/O3A47tA5j2A7LBBI7JBAqCsAKIsALdrQOV9gPP+wOcgQSmigSvoATWngbJ9AYAAA==

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone.

1. Hearthstone New pirate warrior 2024 (youtube.com)

2. Hearthstone New Pirate Warrior 2024 (youtube.com)

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :call_me_hand: :point_right: :+1: :nerd_face:

Pirate warrior quest is always top

Greetings to all, my dear friends!

Pirate warrior quest, in my opinion, the developers of Hearthston were wrong to abandon several versions of filibusters. At one time, there were fierce debates here on the forum about how several archetypes of the pirate warrior would develop. Below in the video you can see how the legendary card “Pirate Eye” flies out of the cannon on the right of the screen. There has been much speculation and furious debate about what could be done:

1. A pirate ship that will drive onto the game board in Hearthston and drop several legendary pirates onto the table;
  2. There was a version that legendary pirates would appear and fly from your hand onto the table;
  3. Or they wrote on the forum that perhaps it will be a pirate plane, from which a pirate dissident of several legendary pirates will be ejected, who will land on the playing field in Hearthston using parachutes;
  4. A bomb ball that will fall from above, and legendary pirates will jump out of it.
    There were many versions of how pirate decks would continue to develop in the future, but then everything stopped and got stuck, and so we see only one legendary pirate, “Eye.”
    In the video you can see how the legendary pirate card “Peeper” flies out of a cannon onto the Hearthston table/

Hearthstone Warrioir (youtube.com)

In my opinion, the developers of Hearthstone made a major oversight in that they stopped releasing cards for the Pirate Warrior Deck, which is suitable for all age groups in Hearthstone.

1. The pirate deck is suitable for children to better understand and study Hearthstone;
  2. Schoolchildren who like to watch the film “Pirates of the Caribbean”;
  3. Adults who love this whole wonderful pirate theme just as much.

When I was in school, I loved to read books or works dedicated to the pirate brotherhood. All these exciting adventures and battles of pirates that took place in different seas and oceans of the world. This whole endless list of books about pirates that you may have read:

1. “The Odyssey of Captain Blood”, Rafael Sabatini;
  2. “Treasure Island”, Robert Louis Stevenson;
  3. “The Golden Chalice”, John Steinbeck;
  4. “Pirates of America”, Alexandre Olivier Exquemelin;
  5. “Bride of the Wind”, Natalia Osoianu;
  6. “The Sea Wolf”, Jack London;
  7. “The Avenger”, Alastair Reynolds;
  8. “The Black Corsair”, Emilio Salgari;
  9. “Pirates, corsairs, filibusters”, Georges Blon;
  10. “Rails”, China Mieville, etc.

There is a richest family in the USA, or more correctly, the Morgan dynasty. Henry Morgan, nicknamed the Cruel (1635-1688), is one of the most famous and richest pirates whose descendants live in the USA and it was Henry Morgan who became a fabulously rich and famous pirate all over the world, about whom quite a few books have been written.
American billionaires, the Du Ponts, also made a fortune from smuggling and the pirate art of robbery and robbery, but not all Du Ponts were from the pirate fraternity. Wealthy American aristocrats, industrialists and American filibusters pooled their capital. They united their families through marriage (marrying their children to pool their capital) and then the richest dynasty of American billionaires, the Du Ponts, arose.

The Hearthstone developers should try to create a series of new legendary pirates and new interesting decks. I miss the days when there were pirate decks galore in Hearthstone!

Thank you everyone and have a nice day!

P.S.
What else about the Pirate War deck, which at one time was the top 1 deck in the ladder?
Everyone hated this deck in Hearthston, the problem was more with those developers in 2016-2017 who created an aggro meta of 4 classes: hunter, paladin, warrior, warlock. This does not mean that the deck itself was bad and everyone played matches on Pirates Warrior.
Now Team 5, they have a greater understanding and understanding of Hearthston playing cards, while creating a large and unique selection of many classes and decks.
I’m sure that if Team 5 reworked and created a new Pirate Warrior, they would have a cool deck or several archetypes of Pirate Warrior decks that would be more of an average midrange deck in the current Hearthstone meta.
It is important to understand that Team 5 is not responsible for the period of time 2016-2017, when all Hearthstone players played on the top deck #1 Pirates Warrior!
:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :call_me_hand:

It would also be possible to play the pirate warrior in two modes simultaneously:

• in standard;
  • in freestyle;
    Even today, after many years, the old warrior pirate easily reaches the diamond level.
    The deck itself could serve as a bridge between the two modes and players could choose between Wild and Standard mode, which is also a very important point.
    There are not enough decks like this for you to be able to play a match with one deck in both Wild mode and Standard mode!
    :point_right: :nerd_face:

Yes, but if you look deeper at this Pirate Warrior deck, then perhaps Team 5 could go further and make the Pirate Warrior play in three modes at once, and it is the Pirate Warrior deck that can do this. It is so uniquely designed that a pirate warrior could play in three modes at once:

• in standard format;
  • in freestyle;
  • in Twist mode!

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :+1:

1 Like

Guys from team 5 and women from team 5 You are doing everything right.
The Hearthstone, in my opinion, is experiencing a renaissance or rapid rise to the top.
All this is done very well with a very wide variety of playing cards, decks and classes.
Probably, by and large, the current meta is one of the best in the last 10 years in Hearth Stone, and you managed to do it.
In Hearthstone it’s nice to choose from a variety of decks and classes and it all works well and you can choose any class and any deck and any archetype and play a match.
Team 5 only forward and only attack!
For victory!
We need to buckle up and go on our journey to the Hearth Stone! Is everyone buckled up?

(14) Terminal Velocity • Rocket Car - YouTube

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :call_me_hand: :point_right: :nerd_face:

Blizzard it was my birthday not long ago. I was born in April!!!
There are wonderful shots left after this solemn day:

1. (47) Еще один торт!!! - YouTube

2. Вино для всех влюбленных! (youtube.com)

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What to craft after big nerfs?

Scott, my friend!
You created a good topic!
The developers of Hearthston have nerfed and changed a large number that are better to turn into dust, since those playing cards that have been nerfed and changed in the future will play poorly and this is understandable…

What class is better to play now and what is better to craft?
These are cards and decks, for example, the Hunter class, that have not been nerfed!

Feel free to create a hunter class!

1. Token hunter;
  2. A big and strong hunter on the legendary dinosaur “Plush”!

What to craft after big nerfs?
Zelliax-3000 is not necessary to create for this deck! Zelliax-3000 is a cheat card and decks play worse with it!

Big Hunter on King Plush!

Butcher

Year of Pegasus

#2x (1) Thornmantle Musician
#2x (1) Awakening Shoves
#2x (1) Costumed singer
#2x (1) Bunch of Bananas
#2x (2) Insidious Substitution
#2x (2) Titan Traps
#2x (2) Hidden meaning
#2x (4) Yodeling
#2x (5) Mystery Egg
#2x (5) Cattle Thief
#1x (6) Mr. Mukla
#2x (7) Tyrannosaurus
#1x (4) Redundant module
#1x (5) Ideal module
#1x (9) King Plush
#2x (10) Banjosaurus

AAECAR8E6soF1/kFx6QG/qUGDebKBajRBejoBfDoBd/tBeryBeT1Bcj2BdL4BcmRBu2bBuilBvqlBgABA/WzBsekBvezBsekBujeBsekBgAA

Scott, my friend and comrade. You created a good topic!

Token Hunter:

TOKEN

Year of Pegasus

#2x (1) Slippery Spear Aggressor
#2x (1) Awakening Shoves
#2x (1) Bunch of Bananas
#2x (1) Nimble Snakes
#2x (2) Remote control
#2x (2) Patchwork Companions
#2x (2) Myth Watcher
#2x (2) Jungle Gym
#2x (3) Saddle up!
#2x (4) Cloaking Transport
#2x (4) RC Rampage
#1x (5) Barak Kodoboy
#1x (5) Leeroy Jenkins
#2x (5) Crust Sculptor
#1x (3) Pylon module
#1x (5) Ticking module

AAECAR8E1/kFx6QG/eUG5uYGDeT1BZf2Bcj2BdL4BcuOBs6OBtKOBpCeBvGlBvKlBv+lBpKmBtfzBgABA/OzBsekBvazBsekBureBsekBgAA

LOVE WILL SAVE THIS WORLD!!!
:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :point_right: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :point_right: :+1:

The thread and the previous reply, are part of a scam operation to farm YouTube clicks for Google monetization (check the previous replier’s history spamming YouTube links).

Just report and move on; I only replied because the scammer already bumped it now; if you have the time also report them manually with a ticket.

1 Like

And you have proof? Because you failed to provide any last time, other than “muh ruskies!”

If I wanted “muh red scare” I’d find a time machine and go back to the '50s.

Are you part of the same scam operation; it’s hard to tell; I have no time to check your history fully.

Just go to the histories of those people.

It’s the same YouTube channel linked.

So your proof is…they link youtube videos.

Holy Light, then even actiblizz are russian scammers, since they too link youtube videos!

Have you ever linked even one youtube video? Then by your “logic.” you too are a russian scammer.

Naturally, anyone questioning your rabid, racist narrative makes them too a suspect.

I didn’t realize you were going full mccarthyism.

1 Like