Happy 10th Anniversary to Hearthstone! 2024!

I’m not American. I was talking about the youtube-clicks-farmer who lies that he’s supposedly a legit account,

unless you support that scam operation of spamming the forum for weeks with their youtube URLs.

6 Likes

None of you business. The fact you devolved to REAL LIFE THREATS, is further confirmation you are only in for the Google monetization money from your youtube channel.

6 Likes

“the west” is a pretty big catch all for everyone not on the side of the (checks notes) “evil russians.”

Even if all the red scare propaganda is a little too dated (or was) until recently.

People link videos all the time; do you have proof of what you’re accusing him of? Or is it the same kind of racism you accused someone else of in another thread?

7 Likes

Yes I have proof. The scammers repeatedly repost threads on “free legendaries” and they always spam YouTube URLs to farm for clicks.

Also good job pretending ANTI-RACISM while you support a scammer who JUST POSTED pure NATIONALIST racism against ukrainians.

8 Likes

The scam group always uses the same channel by the way. The situation is comedic. They don’t even try to hide it (it’s the same channel that they used when they were scamming people “there are free legendaries” for clicks).

7 Likes

No. I love Russians, who are not using VPN to spam forums with multiple accounts in case someone in the West throws them 4 dollars eventually with Google monetization with their YouTube channel (there are smarter ways to make money even in Russia).

7 Likes

Then link his post where he posted such a scam legendary giveaway.

the topic here is whether you saw a russian and immediately decided to racially prejudge him.

Making excuses about his racist actions doesn’t excuse yours.

9 Likes

I’ve already explained to those you try to mislead (who are often small children by the way(it’s a video game forum(which makes what you do extra unethical))),

that Google monetization takes months usually to be enabled,

because they first require a certain amount of clicks and subs.

8 Likes

Embarrassing really, you think you’ll make money that way by lying to small children in video gaming fora.

I’d suggest a better job than VPN-based YouTube click-farming; you’ll be perma banned eventually anyway; you probably got banned in multiple other places before with the same scam and you think Blizzard doesn’t care but even they will eventually find you.

8 Likes

I have reported your “free legendaries” scams to Google/YouTube too by the way.

I’d suggest to others to do the same.

They don’t have to wait for Blizzard.

8 Likes

For the glory of the Roman Empire!
Sir, the musketeer has arrived in the division under your command! :point_right: :call_me_hand: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Blizzard, the power overwhelms me!!!

1 марта 2024 г. (youtube.com)

6 Likes

For the Musketeers!!!
“One for all and all for one”!!!
Hooray!!! :point_right: :+1: :call_me_hand: :partying_face:

6 Likes

Oh no the youtube-click-farmer returned with another hidden account they had “in bank”.

Same pattern, “supposedly a common fun player” and then always a youtube URL.

7 Likes

Well deserved, like the criticism for the very underwhelming anniversary event.

These days, as the comedian Yakov Smirnoff would say “In russia, heathstone plays YOU!”

7 Likes

10 years is a long time especially for a video game. During the course of playing all ten years I have achieved several goals in life including:

1. Got married
  2. Publicized theories in psychology
  3. Launched KickStarter project
  4. Completed Geuniess record
  5. Fictional best seller

… all thanks to Hearthstone

if you want to know how to leverage HS to achieve goals, just friend me…

8 Likes

4 legendary cards in 2 booster packs!!!

Hello everyone, friends!
How do you like this Elon Musk?!!
Unexpectedly, everything worked out. I opened the boosters and then Blizzard brought two legendary cards in two regular boosters, which was a pleasant surprise!

1. First booster:
    April 2, 2024 (youtube.com)

2. Second booster:
    April 2, 2024 (youtube.com)

3 Likes

And always a post count under 50.

4 Likes

Someone said it’s not my hand in this video?
Here’s a Diamond Rank 5 video of my hand:

(11) 1 марта 2024 г. - YouTube

Today we have March 9, 2024. This is a photo of my diamond grade hand:

(11) 9 апреля 2024 г. - YouTube

Пришлось ради форума записать доказательства. Руки устали
:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :call_me_hand:
Рука больше, чем нога :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

P.S.
Friends, don’t forget to subscribe and like! In the spring, take vitamins and exercise. Sports will strengthen your body!

:+1: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Blizzard, the power overwhelms me
:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

My two new videos on the channel:

(13) 9 апреля 2024 г. - YouTube

(13) 9 апреля 2024 г. - YouTube

Blizzard. I made this for you to celebrate Hearthstone’s 10th anniversary!
“Hearth Stone”!
For strength and honor!
For the Horde!
:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Friends, play sports and take care of yourself and your health!
Run 3-5 or 10 kilometers at least once a week. It is good for the body and strengthens your legs!
:point_right: :+1: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes