Happy 10th Anniversary to Hearthstone! 2024!

Happy Birthday dear,
The meaning of my whole life,
I wish you from the bottom of my heart
Have the kindest, brightest days!

Always be alluring, gentle,
With charm like a magnet,
Happiness is a boundless ocean
Let it make noise in front of you!
:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Yes, Dartagnan, but you need to read less books like The Divine Comedy or The Book of Kings :call_me_hand: :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Happy 10th Anniversary to Hearthston!!!

Happy Birthday dear!
The joy of my heart,
I wish you happiness
And all the best.

Always be as sweet as you are
Infinitely interesting
Charming, beautiful.
And let everything be great!

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Anon62840793 warrior who are you? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Anon62840793 should you reveal your secret? Warrior who are you? :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary Hearthstone. We shall all get tons of rewards

4 Likes

Yes, I will have the most rewards on 30 accounts. They will all receive awards.
I wonder what the rewards will be?
Receiving rewards on 30 accounts will be long and fun. A whole list :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I prepared well for the anniversary. I’ll collect all the rewards :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Blizzard gave me a gold legendary card in the second gold booster pack. No, I opened two, which means the booster is number two. Yes, the third golden booster contained a second golden legendary card.

28 февраля 2024 г. (youtube.com)

:blush: :blush: :blush:

The first booster pack containing the first golden legendary card:

25 февраля 2024 г. (youtube.com)

:blush: :blush: :blush:

3 Likes

World domination :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Where is Skywalker? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Skyuker is our new musketeer. You will work in tandem with Dartagnan, who is now carrying out a secret mission! :point_right: :+1: :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Mom Blizzard, I understand how the scheme works. Once a day we open one golden booster and there will be a golden legendary card. I agree :point_right: :call_me_hand: :partying_face:

1. Golden legendary card “Gryza and Glot”

25 февраля 2024 г. (youtube.com)

1. Golden legendary card “Zakul”

28 февраля 2024 г. (youtube.com)

1. My fat golden dragon

Golden legendary card “Sleeping Belly Slag”

(58) 29 февраля 2024 г. - YouTube

P,S,
You need to try a new version of the scheme for obtaining golden legendary cards: we go down through all the remaining additions, in each first booster of 5 additions there should be a legendary card. This is a new scheme!

I have been gone for two years, which means there is a 10 percent chance of a golden legendary card appearing in every first booster pack, which should work in practice. I will say that everything should be in the first place. I am absolutely not impudent that it is very difficult to farm and save gold!

4 Likes

Blizzard’s power and strength overwhelm me!

1 марта 2024 г. (youtube.com)

:point_right: :+1: :call_me_hand: :nerd_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Sport has a very good effect on the body and increases strength, volume and muscle mass!
:point_right: :call_me_hand: :+1: :sunglasses:

No chemistry!
Only proper nutrition!
Proteins, fats and carbohydrates, with the right combination, will give good muscle growth; good volume; good natural proportion! :point_right: :+1:

4 Likes

It’s obvious that Hearthstone’s popularity has grown recently among bots… :joy: :joy: :joy:
Just like Blizzard said. Hearthstone’s popularity is growing, but they haven’t specified where and how this popularity is growing! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

This is a click farmer, who aims to be monetized by Google/youtube.

Report their accounts (they are many) for a perma ban.

4 Likes

It’s pretty thick in here.

I can’t tell who botting who anymore.

6 Likes

The one who posts youtube URLs, to try to be monetized by Google…

[youtube URLs which are part of their scam lying to people about “free leggos” etc (it’s the same channel)]

5 Likes

I’ll upset you. YouTube monetization is prohibited in Russia. In Russia you can upload videos to YouTube, but you cannot monetize the videos. This is a complete bummer! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You see how I broke and broke your entire philosophy. Monetization of YouTube is prohibited in Russia :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

Oh yeah, because Russia is known to never fiddle with money in the West.

Get your scam operation of multiple accounts out of here.

5 Likes

The west is throwing from the largest glass house if anyone is going to start talking messing with other country’s financially.

Everyone likes to talk about South America as a great example (and it is), but plenty of others exist. It’s something anyone with an interest in the history of money, playing dirty in politics and the larger world stage should take a look at.

Because it’s still going on today.

7 Likes