Happy 10th Anniversary to Hearthstone! 2024!

6 days left until the celebration starts! :+1:

Friends, donā€™t forget to inflate the balloons in 6 days and create a festive one. atmosphere in your hearth :point_right: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

6 Likes

My friends, comrades, I cordially congratulate everyone on the 10th anniversary of Hearthston. I wish everyone great luck and great success, enthusiasm for work and optimism of the soul, bright ideas and wonderful emotions, good health and common prosperity. :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

5 Likes

You need to inflate as many balloons as possible and decorate your home. Buy some Russian Beluga vodka and a couple of cans of black caviarā€¦ :call_me_hand: :joy:

5 Likes

Happy 10th anniversary of Hearthstone. Let the days of success, prospects, luck and prosperity come for the Blizzard company, let everyone in our team be satisfied with their work, salary, colleagues and the results of their work. I wish you all prosperity, health, good ideas and ideas. :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

5 days left, friends! 5 days until the celebration of the 10th anniversary of Hearthstone begins! Hooray! :point_right: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Happy Hearthstone Day, a brave 10th anniversary. I wish you not a day without prospects, not a minute without success, not a single business without profit. I also wish you diligent, successful, glorious activity, not for a year, not for ten, but for a whole century and even more. Prosperity to you and constant victories against the backdrop of healthy capitalist competition. :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

5 Likes

My friends, I cordially congratulate everyone on the 10th anniversary of Heartstone. I wish everyone prosperity in life and personal happiness, confident strength and excellent acumen. May your working hours not be boring and forced, may Hearthstone allow you to implement all your ideas and suggestions, may Hearthstone bring high income every day and provide a wonderful atmosphere for our team. :call_me_hand: :point_right: :+1: :partying_face: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Dear friends, there are 5 days left until the 10th anniversary of Hearthstone, hurray! :call_me_hand: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Happy first round anniversary,
Your entire friendly team,
For Blizzard to prosper,
Adding positivity!

Only profitable contracts
And business partners,
To profit and salary
It was only heading upward!

So that everything is perfect,
So that success awaits you all around,
So that the crisis is not known,
So that your authority grows!

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :face_with_monocle: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

ā€œA Thousand Devilsā€ Happy 10th Anniversary to Hearthstone! :point_right: :+1:

3 Likes

You worked together for ten years,
And now, Hearthstone has an anniversary!
I want to have everything you need,
I wish you colorful ideas!

May all your goals come true,
Let the path to your dreams be beautiful!
After all, I know whatā€™s in your business
Full of bright prospects!

:call_me_hand: :nerd_face: :point_right: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Blizzard and I still congratulate you all on your 10th anniversary.
Yes, Iā€™m very critical of Hearthstone. Iā€™m trying to figure out everything that doesnā€™t work well and where. To convey the objective truth and how I see it.
Many people saw my topics ten years ago and five years ago. My approaches remain the same objective.

In Hearthstone I set a world record. More than 300 bans until 3024. More than 300 of my accounts were blocked here on your forum.
The result of human activity can be both negative and positive.
Yes, in my case it looks more like a negative result, BUT THIS IS THE RESULT OF MY ACTIVITY!
Record holder result. The result of my strength. The result of my will and my record, which is more than 300 bans, cannot be defeated by anyone. Because I am so individual and beautiful in a single copy.

Ten years is quite a long time,
Already a solid anniversary,
Let your rating grow
And popularity among people.

I wish you growth and prosperity
And leadership, leaps forward,
Let these wishes
Stimulate flight!

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

P.S.
Ban me quickly. You can delete and erase everything. These are just my words and my opinion here on your forum, which I have been writing for the last ten years, but there have been few positive changes. There needs to be more positive change in Hearthstone.
Yes, itā€™s probably better to ban, otherwise the player Quark is very upset that Iā€™m disturbing the harmony of the forum and thatā€™s why heā€™s about to leave and leave the forum :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Hearthston ten years old
There were a lot of troubles
Little profit and a lot
And the road is full of potholes!

But we were able to survive
And demolish all the barriers,
Fight and donā€™t give up
And grow and develop!

All the bad things are behind us
There is a lot of happiness ahead,
The Hearthstone team is very friendly,
And we all need him like that!

4 Likes

My dear people from Blizzard. Weā€™ve been diverted from Hearthstonā€™s 10th anniversary celebrations, but weā€™ll continue our celebration for the two of us. We have been together for ten years, which is 3650 days, and we make each other happy. This is important to understand!

10 years! It flew by like one day!
I wish you to think clearly
And, of course, positively.
You will continue to carry on the business
Only confidently and boldly.
Hearthstone is not afraid of winds and storms,
Smile at everyone with all their might,
And high results
To achieve success in every matter.

Itā€™s getting harder to come up with birthday wishes for Hearthstoneā€™s 10th anniversary, but Iā€™ll try!

For victory! Hooray!

4 Likes

Friends, the celebration of the Hearthstone anniversary continues! Join us!

Hearthstoneā€™s anniversary today
Itā€™s Hearthstoneā€™s anniversary today.
Exactly 10 whole years!
Let our work proceed as usual,
And we will achieve victories,

There will be many achievements
And incomes will grow.
May we all be on our way
They will only lead to success!

4 Likes

Dartagnan died in a duel in an unequal battle. We will always remember you, Dartagnan!
Dartagnan, you will live in our hearts as a forum fighter who fought evil :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Bro must be the songwriter from Wish :skull: :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

Congratulations to everyone on the anniversary of Hearthstonā€¦
Congratulations to everyone on the anniversary of Hearthston! Hearthstone is turning 10 years old, we are all great guys. It is my wish that Hearthston continues to prosper and grow in success, profitability and profitability over the years. And to the entire Blizzard team, to every person who puts their strength and soul into Hearthstone, I sincerely wish good health, huge flows of ideas and inspiration, personal well-being and immodest luck in life.

Hereā€™s to victory, friends! Hooray! :+1: :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Dartagnan, are you alive?
But how?
I saw how Richelieuā€™s guards pierced you with a sword!
Miracles happen in this world.
ā€œOne for all and all for oneā€! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Our 10th Anniversary is coming to Hearthstone!
The storm did not rock your ship.
And you quickly passed
All the sorrows and all the sorrows.

The captain brought you to the island
Where did you pump profits from, like oil?
Therefore, accept congratulations,
And so that commissions donā€™t come to you.

2 Likes