Gruul Dragonbraker bug

I try to make a game whith Gruul dragonbreaker but the download make too long so i closed the game but after I try to reconnect the game it says Try ti cinnect the game resume, This dures infinity…

We are at least 5 members with this problem. In my case five hours later the game still broken

Same here. Spent money on this game and can’t even play it.
I noticed the little preview for his hero power is messed up too. It’s just solid white inside the circle. Very weird.

its a known issue that will get a hotfix

They say it’s disabled, but we are still able to start/launch the match against Gruul and totally lock up our game clients for about 24hrs. I’m guessing other people are actually unable to use this “disabled” fight because there would have been many more posts about it. Something is still broken obviously. I see they had some issues with the hotfix and I would bet a lot of money that the few of us with this weird bug are simply screwed until the next “major” patch.

did you read the update part of their post?

I did.

Gruul’s Hero Power in the fight will have the same functionality as it did previously but will use art and animations from Boom Bot Brood