Graveyard removel card

When can we expect cards that can remove other cards from graveyard so big priest can’t summon minions that do 80 damage on turn 3?

1 Like

“We’re doing some stuff with Wild its gonna be great”

When?

“Have you seen the sale citizen?”

1 Like

well we do have ‘life sentence.’ its a 4-mana mage spell

resurrection isnt really a problem in standard anymore so i dont think we’ll see more of them any time soon, but the fact that it exists means theres at least a non-0% chance we might see similar effects in the future

It’s near-certain we never will. The graveyard has been hidden from view since alpha (the skull near your deck is where it used to be) and is used only for very niche interactions (e.g. rattlegore checks its stats in the graveyard, which used to work with grandmummy due to a bugged interaction where grandmummy buffs would persist in the graveyard). The death event cache is used for resurrect effects, and can’t feasibly be interacted with as it’s just a log of in-game events that have already happened.

1 Like

i think people who ask for a card with this effect dont realize that at the same time they are asking for more ressurrection effects for most or all classes

1 Like

Their Wild update is coming within the Phase 2 this year.

I wouldn’t expect that sort of specific tech to be Printed, though.

Ty citizen.

What temporal setting denotes the beginning of p2?

Ty citizen.

3 phases, for 3 expansions every 4 months of the year.

Every phase is denoted by the Standard expansion. So the release of the second expansion of the year starts Phase 2, and it ends with the next expansion.