Golden Illidan Stormrage bug

so i have a golden illidan stormrage before the patch, then it became a regular xavius after the patch, isnt it supposed to be a golden xavius? why is that? Help me please

Unfortunately, this forum cannot help with account issues.
Only Customer Support have access to account data. Please open a support ticket for this issue.

Already did. But was told to post a bug report here

Interesting, I was not even aware of the exchange to Xavius. I agree with you that it should exchange to a golden one in this case. Anyways, reporting the situation here is so that QA and the developers can be made aware of the situation, and eventually acknowledge the issue and possibly issue a wide fix for all affected accounts. But your specific account, only a support ticket can deal with that, and the tools available to the customer support team may not allow them to correct (or even verify) your situation.

this is the response i got from my support ticket. Idk what to do anymore

Hey there Niko,

Game Master Trilieos here to address your follow up response. I am sorry for this situation since I know that it is important to you and that you were hoping for a quick resolution. All that said, I do not have a different answer to relay than what was previously given. We do no have the ability to grant specific cards in Hearthstone in any situation especially in ones where it is uncertain whether or not something is working as designed. That is why we refer to the forums since that gets the eyes of the Dev and QA team on it.

I know that this wasn’t the resolution that you were wanting but I hope that I could expand on it a bit more. If you have need of us in the future just reach out and let us know.

do it on reddit too
or post in a thread about it if there is one
reddit is more active and you are more likely to find people with the same issue

maybe you can get some of them to post here too to make more “noise”