Gnomenapper is cheap/unfair as f***

He has 4 Sack of Gnomes spell card that can give him tons of good strong gnomes IN TURN 4…AND HE ALWAYS HAS IT TURN 4!

you drop a big minion and he STOLE IT FOR 2(NAB) AND IF HE DOESN’T HAVE SPACE ITS DESTROYED…AND IF NOT HE STOLE IT…SUPER FAIR.

HE STEALS UR MINION , THEN SILENCE IT…BYE BYE 2 UR MONSTER. PISSING!

HERE.,…I WILL HELP U BALANCE UR ***** GAME BLIZ.

Sack of Gnomes TO COST 6. REDUCE NUMBER TO 2 OR 3. HERO POWER TO 4 OR 5.

IF U DONT MAKE THIS CHANGES I WILL TELL ALL MY FRIENDS TO DELETE UR GAME!

DO UR JOB!

Gnomenapper is problably the strongest Boss ever after pre-nerf Heroic Haro-Setting-sun.

His Sack of Gnomes in turn 4 WITH cheated mana means instant lose for the player.

A simple change is changing his AI to only use Sack of Gnomes if the don’t have anything else to play, because the card is really unfair on turn 4.

Nah, just prepare your treasures and deck properly. It’s easy to defeat the boss using stuff like Enchanting Tune and Bestiary.

Haro Setting-Sun still has my vote for the most ridiculous boss in any adventure, but I have not done Monster Hunt in a while

You don’t know how to play it. Try your best with your card synergies. Always pick bestiary or enchanting tune in the witchwood.

this boss is SO unfair. I stopped playing this adventure JUST because of this unfair boss.