Glitchy/Pixellated graphics after latest update - android

EDIT: Putting this in technical support since it mightbsuit here more.

I am on android zenpad 3s10
This only started after latest update, i’ve attempted reinstalling which didnt help at all.
Also for some reason my decks are saying they are incomplete when they arent, when i went to the deck in my collection it fixed that issue though, not sure if that was before or only after reinstallation.

Imgur album:

https://imgur.com/a/HNKjsxT

I’ve got exactly the same problem.

not resolved by last patch (06/07) :frowning:

Doesnt look like they even known the bug exists yet, hopefully it will be in the known bugs next time they post it.

What can we do to make sure tkis post is read??

Thanks for the report! Can each of you experiencing the issue provide the Make/Model of the device you’re having the graphical issues on and the AndroidOS you’re on?

Asus Zenpad P027 Android 6.0
HappyRogue, in the bug report section, says he’s got the same issue with a Onda V10 pro, Android 6.0.
Thank you for you answer

Hi, Caterpepi
Will you tell us when you find anything about this bug?

Thanks, Brokfn! We’ll continue to update when we have more information available. Currently, we’re still tracking the reports. For those running into the distorted UI issue, please include the following and report this here:

• Make/Model of the device
  • AndroidOS

So far it does look to be a trend with tablets and Android 6.0. If you’re able to update to Android 7.0 or higher, please see if this resolves any of the Graphics issue.

I CAN’T update to Android 7.0 :frowning:

Perhaps this could help:
MRA58L.WW_ZenPad-13.0610.1612.22-20170214
060010794_201606140930

I have the same problem with my Android 6.0 tablet.
Onda V10 pro, 4Gb RAM, screen res 1600 x 2560.

Please help!

Did you manage to reproduce the bug, at least?

(that was a question for tech support team)

Thanks for the reports and follow up! There hasn’t been many reports of the issue as of yet, but it seems pretty consistent with Android 6.0 so far. As Technical Support, reproducing an issue isn’t part of our wheel house.

We sent this over to our team so our Quality Assurance members can see if this can be reproduced :slight_smile: Hopefully, we’ll have an update soon!

For anyone experiencing the graphical glitch issues, please continue to include the following:

• Make/Model of the device
  • AndroidOS

I also encourage posting on the bug report forums if you are experiencing this issue and haven’t done so already. Thanks again for your report!

I Finally manage to upgrade to Android 7, and that solved the issue.
But I’m afraid there’s people who won’t be able to do that…

Thanks for the update, Brokfn! Glad to hear that you were able to update and it fixed the graphical issues. There are still concerns that some hardware may not be supported to update to Android 7.0, but hopefully this can still help some folks :slight_smile:

For now, this has been forwarded to our Hearthstone team. Hopefully, we’ll have an update on this soon!

Is this problem still being looked at? I like to play hearthstone on my tablet and my PC but I cannot update my android to 7.0 and it still has the problem. I think I mentioned this in a different thread but I am also on an Asus Zenpad, the Asus Zenpad 3S 10 Z500M.

The reason I’m wondering if it’s still being looked at is because the Known Issues List hasn’t been updated with it.

TheEvilRock,

This error is basically the same as the iPad resolution error we’re working on now. We need to do a major game update in order to fix the resolution errors for both, as there’s a limitation to the current build of Unity we’re running.

Hello,
I also use a Zenpad 3s10 Z500M and I have the same problem. I can’t move to Android 7. Is there any other ways to solve this problem?
Thanks a lot for your help.