Giving feedback is laborious for non-epic-gamers

Hi,
I am a casual gamer. That means I don’t go on Blizzard forums. When I see a bug in a Blizzard product, I do want to pass it along as a courtesy to Blizzard’s dev team. However, I just spent a half hour clicking around where to submit this info, finding my log-in info, etc. etc. This seems to be a decision on Blizzard’s part to put the onus on feedback to the user (i.e., finding the right forum, etc.), rather than having Blizzard take the burden of sorting and processing feedback. I’m sure there is an insane amount of feedback to sort through, and I’m sure forums serve a wonderful purpose for Blizzard’s more committed gamers. However, in the future, I am more likely to avoid playing buggy Blizzard products rather than waste a lot of time trying to submit feedback for Blizzard’s benefit. Just wanted to pass that along re: the cost-benefit from a casual gamer. Thank you.

Here’s where you can report bugs:

At the top of the topic list are a few stickied threads. One of them explains how you can include screenshots or hsreplay links, which are very useful for bug investigating.

Note that the bug report forum is NOT for discussing game design or balance; those issues should be raised on the other forums.