Get your own characters!

Quit going for what people are playing, build your own unique, quit play blocking people, you know who you are! you are making this game no fun, makes people quit and do not wanna play no more.

1 Like

Some people are better at deck building, some are better at the actual gameplay, and some are perfect in both and sit on at the top of Legend as result.

Any of the netdecks were made by some person before they spread, they are not coming directly from Blizzard, so what’s the real issue here?

After all I’ve got people of both types as battle.net friends and I may see them either sitting at D5 not rushing higher or fighting for legend/sitting in it.

One more thing to mention - if your netdeck is from Tier 1 you’d expect meta to evolve around it and sooner or later your own fun may be ruined with techs until the deck itself is completely broken and requires a nerf or two. I can’t compare meta knowledge with deckbuilding, but both requre some level of skill and none (as I believe) is better then the other.

Play bad decks, because I can only win against bad decks!! This is definitely everyone else’s fault!!

10 Likes

All netdecks are, are crowd sourced homebrews. Get over yourself. Accept that people have different preferences and ways of having fun.

4 Likes

I have maby time for 4-5 games a day finding out what works or not takes allot of games, not got time to proper homebrew atleast not for climbing. And there the thing of not having all cards making experimentation expensive in dust

Or…ppl better at hacking…which has happened on here. My games get scrambled seldom, only when i get to place 4, when i was in place 1 all game…