Garrosh v Jaina

Utter, utter garbage. Even for you, Blizzard. SHlThouse pirate warrior missing synergy vs Freeze Mage with 10 extra health and 4 0/10 taunts with 2 hero cards to use against you.
You can fix the encounter, but I recommend a different strategy.
You will need
a) firewood
b) marshmallows
c) everyone that designed and cleared this encounter.
d) a nice field.
e) a lighter

Take these things out to the nice field. Use the firewood and some nearby leaves with the lighter to make a fire. Smaller sticks for marshmallows to toast over the fire. If you have some logs, use them as seats! Once you have the fire high enough and the marshies are flowing, simply terminate the employment of EVERYONE at the bonfire, and make sure they never work again. Be VERY careful not to get too close to the fire - long sticks are recommended to avoid burning hands.

Then tell all other employees about the fun trip to the field. If they are lucky and design something worthy of making their families live on the streets, they too may get toasted marshmallows!

Cheers.

2 Likes

Its not so hard, when you beat it, you will realize.

MissFortuna with all due respect it is a terribly designed fight.

There is literally No real answer in your entire deck that can deal with the 5/8 elementals Jaina spams, not alone at any rate and Jaina can spam those elementals starting turn 4.
You have a metric ton of weapons in your deck sure. But good luck ever using them since you will spend practically all your time frozen due to the water elementals.
Since this fight apparently are so easy, mind telling me what I am doing wrong? I tend to get overrun by 5/8 water elementals by turn 8. I really see no way to keep the elementals from hitting my face so that I can actually use my minions.
This gets even more extrapolated by the fact that Jaina keeps locking down all my minions by spamming freeze effects.

3 Likes

yea its kinda stupid unless im suppose to hold all my pirates early game i dont see a way to win this crap

and of course i get her down to 1hp and then she has an arcane missiles that hits me in the face 3/4 times when i have a 3 health minion on the board and i have mortal strike in my hand for lethal next turn

Is this thread serious? Come on dude, this is some of the easiest and most boring content Blizzard has ever released.

2 Likes

Okay, try to keep pirates for a good Skipper turn. Than Im sure the elementals wont hit your face but minions. you have some charge minions and just throw them on the ground.

I’m 0-4 on this one too. I’ll try the “keep everything in your hand then spam” strategy. But honestly it’s not really fun.

1 Like

If your board is wide, Jaina usually doesn’t play a Water Elemental.

So go wide turn three and four (pirates with cannons, or if Kirin Tor Tricaster is out, kill it with Risky Skipper).

Vol’jin plus hero power gives you a sticky minion and a dead Water Elemental, or Vol’jin can be used on a 9 or 10 health gate.

finally won, looked it up on icy veins so basically build a board first hero power second and for mulligan you want the pirate thatll add a pirate to your hand and the pirate that plays itself when a pirate is played
i basically swarmed the board and kinda avoided the pirate that whirlwinds when a pirate is played to keep my minions up longer

Skipping, lost interest on the 15th loss.

I believe that the problem resides on the bad minions and the gigantic tons of useless removals u dont want to keep.

Lost to her once and after that it was GG.

https://hsreplay.net/replay/5uPZJGgWoEeJdyWHhqkFJU

Spam minions and Jaina will not summon elementals people. I think you guys are focusing too much on the hero power instead of playing more minions.

The fight is a bit harder and might need a couple restart. A bit of a contrast in an adventure format designed to be cleared first time by hero powering every turn and playing green cards on curve, but not by much. As the rest of Book of Heroes, bland, boring and forgettable.

When I played Jaina, she still spammed Elementals even though I spammed minions. But I still won first try since I outnumbered her too much.

Yeah so this still hasn’t been addressed - would LOVE to see the stats on how this encounter is going. If it wasn’t total garbage I’d be utterly surprised.
You can start by removing the Shandris card. She doesn’t need it at all, it serves zero purpose apart from being an instant lose when it appears. If you were trying to add immersion, there isn’t even voice lines with it!!
Then you can continue fixing this by doing a myriad of other choices but the one that needs to be done is the firing of whoever designed it - do NOT forget that one!!
Ignore anyone that says she doesn’t spam Water Eles if you have a board state. It’s false, and utterly dependant on the cards she has.
I have beaten this, before someone asks. I felt no gratification like I did on any of my month long 1bro bosses in Dark Souls. I felt like my time had been wasted by idiots.
That possibly means I’m the idiot, when all is said and done.

All of the Book of Heros fight are just a waste of time. The Arthas fight is the dumbest, slam your head against a wall fight ever.

jaina always wins…you see they have make the mage master os disaster and warrior is weak against magics like we saw on movie…then we prey to see 40 garoshes to go on 1 mage and mage win even then jajajajjj