Game unplayable after the last patch

disconnected eery turn. barely getting my turn through before rope burns out, not an internet issue on my end.

3 Likes

Same here, keeps dropping out every turn and I end up losing the games…Please fix this Blizzard.

1 Like

Im having the same exact issue. Constant freezing & disconnecting. Hard to make it through a single game. I’ve tried graphics settings, graphics card driver changes, uninstall & reinstall & nothing working. I use Windows 7 btw.

1 Like

Oh, finally, someone else has the same problem.
I’m totally agree, after the last patch I’m facing about 5-10 disconnecting per each game.
That issue is only while I’m playing on PC. Blizzard, we need a hot fix…It is really annoying AH.
By the way, I tried hard to fix it, and went through all tech guides, so the problem is inside the game.

Hey there,

Noticed your connection is coming through a VPN/cloud service. Does the same problem happen while the VPN is disabled?

Let us know. Cheers!

I have been having this same problem. I am not on vpn. I have tried many other games and hearthstone is the only one with the constant lag and stuttering. Both internet connectivity and game performance are extremely low for some reason. Sometimes i get an error and have to restart, sometimes the game soft locks and just loops on the fade out screen, and sometimes it just hard locks and i have to force it closed.

NO VPN here either. This is insane. Ive tried everything. It has to be the patch. I can play WOW with zero trouble.