Game TOO expensive!

I said this 2 years ago. HS will start pushing out decks every 60 days. I still think itll backfire even though they are making huge bank right now. I believe the avg player will get fed up very swiftly with this every 60 day new deck push. I know what every card does by looking at the pic or hearing them. But as of right now I cant enjoy the rise of shadow new cards I just got without HS already pushing a new line of cards down my throat. Not happy about these deck pushes. At minimum 4 months. The two is very extreme & its an expense. Thats 6* 79.99 basically a year. And you are not guaranteed every card at all so its even higher unless you play like I do and have 10k to 14k dust every 60 days. Well enjoy. Kay.
BTW: I read some replies. Mean no disrespect but some of you are way out there.

1 Like

Probably gonna get some hate here, but it would be interesting if they had physical cards as well as digital. Kind of like how Age of Sigmar does it. Scanning your cards into the game is awesome, and sharing booster cards with people nets you and them bonuses. At least that way you won’t have to worry about the game shutting down since you’d have the cards IRL as well.

Its interesting playing digital with people on AoS, then meeting up with your buddies and playing in person. Just another way to experience the game.

you aren’t obligated to spend money homie

1 Like

Zen,
Well written I feel your pain I too am heavily invested in this game owning every card x 2 and all legendary. Last count over 2500 golden cards and over 200 of them are legendary. I have a small Channel on youtube called TheDude if you ever want to see them all. I too am worried about them pulling the plug. I have invested so much time and money into this game I feel vulnerable at any moment they can just pull the plug.
Lets hope it doesn’t happen!
Gl out there
The Dude

Do what I do man. Every 2 gold cards I just dust the non gold. Same with legendary. I dont see any reason to hold on to non-gold ones. I just save the dust.
As for pulling the plug. Not everything last forever. The way there going with the greed and rng basically being the game now itll probably happen sooner then later.
This last Patch (Dragons) Huge disappointment. (Heroic only): Really Im forced to make a deck once again? I ENJOYED MAKING A DECK WHILE BEATEN BOSSES.
Took the fun right out of the game for me.
VERY BAD CALL HEARTHSTONE!!!
Kay
Not affiliated with copy Kat crew.
ENjoy.

No offense but this sounds a little pay to win. The reason why they make it by chance is because they don’t want someone who pays 50 bucks beat someone who has been playing for years(atleast I hope that’s not what they want). I do agree that good cards - game winning cards - are too hard to get, and that if you don’t have any and the enemy has even one, you are pretty much guarenteed a loss.