Game mechanics not Good!

I have been playing since almost as soon as the game came out and have been gathering statistics and facts about the game from day one. I realize I’m not an expert but I have had a computer since 1977. Your random matching is not actually random as to battles and tavern brawls. Most higher level players seem to have a distinct advantage when card draws happen. I have played lower ranked higher ranked and evenly matched players and of the three the evenly matched players have the same advantage I do while the higher ranked players have better card draws and better chances of winning than anyone below their rank. I’ve noticed when i check their name for rank they are good but they get an advantage of better more useful cards for the manna they have than us lower ranked players. I aspect of that is bad card draws from the beginning where you get higher mana cards you can’t use right away, even after switching you get the same higher mana cards and even get a card you discarded back in your hand. I don’t think that is random enough to fascilitate a good or fair match for anyone who plays religiously. Just an observance I have been seeing for the last couple of years now. I spend money on new sets and so on and don’t get nearly as many legendaries as I’ve seen in most players decks I’ve played against. Frustrations abound.

Can’t be a real post.

“had a computer since 1977”
“gathering statistics and facts about the game from day one”
“bad card draw”

Artistic talent for comedy +++

1 Like

Posted in Website Feedback too, lol.