Game laggy after update at times

Just wanted to know if game seems abit laggy after latest update or if it is just me.

Hey there Aerthis,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and report this! We’ll need a little more detail regarding the lag to determine whether the issue is performance or connection-related. Does the lag feel like there are delays when using cards? Or is the gameplay choppy and stuttering?

Hi Skelgarer thank you so much for the feedback :slight_smile: i noticed slow and laggy animation of cards and their effects, my pc has very good hardware i will play and see if if the lag is still there.
If it is gone i will let you know as well so you can close this.

Hey Aerthis, thanks for that information. If you are still experiencing the lag, let’s go ahead and have you post a ‘DxDiag’ so we can further investigate the problem. Here are the instructions:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the DXDiag. It’ll look like this:
DXDiag goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

1 Like

Hi the lag seems to be gone but thank you for the fast reply :slight_smile: but i wil still use the dxdiag since you aske ill edit this post and do it.

I hope its ok i just copied the text from the dxdiag im not sure how to post the link sorry :confused:

Also my graphics card is the gtx 1080 i dont know why it shows not supported maybe its because it needs to be updated.

Edit here it is ------------------
System Information

Time of this report: 6/18/2021, 19:27:23
         Machine name: DESKTOP-PG5BEO0
           Machine Id: {8B673E51-5E0A-4252-8593-CA51F3FB775A}
     Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 19041) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
             Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
  System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
         System Model: System Product Name
                 BIOS: 0906 (type: UEFI)
            Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
               Memory: 16384MB RAM
  Available OS Memory: 16308MB RAM
            Page File: 11851MB used, 10089MB available
          Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
      DirectX Version: DirectX 12
  DX Setup Parameters: Not found
     User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
   System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
      DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
             Miracast: Available, with HDCP

Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
DirectX Database Version: 1.0.8
DxDiag Version: 10.00.19041.0928 64bit Unicode