[ios Devices] Game freezes at loading screen after patch

Had same issue. Changing battlenet password temporarily fixes the problem, but will freeze up the next time I log on.

same problem on the Samsung A6

Same problem here, frozen screen at loading since yesterday iPadOS 14.3

Still having the frozen screen at loading issue.

The first time I tried opening the app on my iPad today, the “All Tables Full…” message popped up saying that there was <1 minute wait before the loading screen froze. I don’t think I’ve seen that before.

One thing I have noticed between yesterday and today, when I logged in using my desktop after hitting the loading screen freeze issue on my iPad, I don’t get the new Daily Quest pop-up as if I were logging in for the first time today. (I did receive a new daily both days, just needed to go to the quest log to see them.) So, it seems like the game is registering me as logging in, but freezing before the main screen with the box appears on the iPad.

As I wrote above: I’m experiencing the issue on an iPad mini 4, iOS 14.3.

Same problem on iPad Air 2 on the home wireless network. I saw Blizzard is working in a fix.

Where did you see they are working on a fix?

I am having same issue.

Since the latest update, can’t login to Asia servers from iPad.
Did a full delete and reinstall on iPad, logs in fine to Amer servers, change account back to Asia, can’t login, then you cannot change the login server. So you get stuck in an infinite loop, start app, fail to log, please restart the app. Sooo stupid that you cannot change servers if you have login issues.

And, as you all know, can’t transfer cards from Asia Amer, I mean how dumb is that, you invest your time and money and cos you chose the wrong server 12 years ago, you cannot move to another one without starting from scratch… political bullsh1t.

Same issue here, iPad Air 2, 14.3, able to start game 1 time after each reinstall, but on second run it stops logging in again, issue started after recent patch

3 Likes

Same issue for me. Very frustrating and time consuming as only option that works is deleting and redownloading, but this only works until the game is closed or crashes, then gets hung up again the next time it is started up.

1 Like

Blizzard ought to compensate us with come free packs or gold after they resort this for our frustration

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they won’t, but some of us would be playing so we’re actually losing XP/gold.

I’m having the same issue on windows10 pc
america server
my other accounts work fine for some reason.
good job blizzard, as incompetent as ever

i’mhaving the same issue on windows8. i uninstalled and reinstalled the game, it didn’t work at all not even once.

losing gold/xp , today the weekly quests refresh for me :frowning:

Hi…
Same issue on ipad air2.

Have a Little workaround.
When you Download hearthstone, you can play until you stop playing… so before you quit playing, Logout your account on mobile device, then quit the Game. Next start you will be promted for your credentials, Login is working then.

Only bad thing is a Crash - then you have go reinstall …

I think ist is a login \ Account problem and can be fixed without a app Update.

Greetings
Jan

2 Likes

i had the same issue but on windows8 and the following fixed it for me (i know OS are different, but this might kick the issue off to a better understanding of what’s wrong)

Windows

1. Make sure that Hearthstone is closed on all platforms.
  2. Make sure your computer meets all of the listed system requirements.
  3. Make sure you have your [Blizzard account set up] including name, country of residence and a security question.
  4. Delete the Hearthstone option files.
  5. Press Windows Key + R to open the Run diaglogue
  6. Type %LocalAppData% into the Run field and click OK
  7. Open the Blizzard folder.
    * If there is no Blizzard folder, ensure to [show hidden files and folders]
  8. Delete the Hearthstone folder.

just to be safe i’ve also did this

Windows

1. Close open Blizzard programs.
  2. Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open the Task Manager.
  3. Click the Processes tab.
  4. If agent.exe is running—or Blizzard Update Agent in Windows 10—select it and click End Process.
  5. Navigate to the folder containing the cache directory:
  6. Press Windows Key+R to open the Run dialogue.
  7. Type %ProgramData% into the Run field and press Enter.
  8. If a Blizzard Entertainment folder exists in the directory, right-click it and select Delete.

started the game, and after watching the intro video (what? hs has an intro video? ikr) the game started with default settings and the latest nerfs pop-up notices showed up.

i hope this helps somebody

@sdsJobe … this works. You can also change your battlenet pwd to force a login screen on iPad instead of re-downloading.

hello,

Same issue for me, do they plan an update/ugprade ?
Impossible to launch it on iPad Air 2, 14.3(ipad up to date)

2 Likes

Same here. iPhone 7. Freezes on loading screen.

Mine got fixed. How about you guys?

Lots of people have this problem, as evidenced by the amount of topics about this across all HS forums. Blizzard not coming up with a fast solution to this is shameful. The emergency APN solution is not an alternative for most users.

2 Likes