Game crashing on iPhone and mac laptop

Just bought the new expansion bundle, and now every time I try to play on my iPhone, the game crashes at the title screen. I even re-installed the app, but it’s still crashing. Almost as bad, my game’s been crashing after every match when I play on my laptop. What’s going on???

2 Likes

Since the patch on mobile was delayed a bit:

I am wondering, have you updated the game on your iPhone? That is, is the patch available yet? (I don’t play on mobile, so I can’t check easily.) If the game is not updated yet, but you have purchased the bundle (from outside the game perhaps?) then the game would not know what to do with the information that you have 50 / 80 packs of an unknown expansion in your account.

I have not yet seen an update for the app. Hoping they post it soon.

So that’s why? It is not related to bundle purchase since I am also stuck on the title screen, and I didn’t buy it.

After the update yesterday the game was messed up, with no voices. I didn’t think it was going to be totally unplayable today.

They need to fix this quick!

Others have reported similar issues as yours without buying the bundles, so my speculation was off, sorry. For the voices after the update, I assume that is on mobile? In the Options menu, I believe there is a button to “download assets”, check that this has been done, and hopefully that will resolve missing sound issues.

Obviously if the app crashes or freezes before you can reach the Options menu, that would not help.

In any case, I wish you all luck, hopefully Blizzard can figure it out soon.