Game crashing during the match

Greetings,

A couple months ago i started to play Hearthstone on my mobile (a Samsung Galaxy Note 4), and everything was working very well. But since the lastest updates, i have been experincing often crashes during my game.

I have noticed that the game has a higher probability to crash when i am using the chat or when the match gets longer. And since the last patch, i might even crash by turn 7.

I have tried reinstalling the game and clearing the cache, but it remains the same.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you

I have the same problem, the game crash every 1 or 2 game (depending of the duration).

@blizzard could you take a look ?

Android, Honor 6a

I’ve had the same issue. iOS on iPad. The game wouldnt even let me back in the last time i had the issue and i had to delete and reinstall it.

Now it’s doing the same thing, crashing each time i open it up and I can’t play again. This will be the second time i have to reinstall in one week

Nothing helps. No support. Probably not being worked on. Gotta get the next balance changes out the door.

Looks like focus is on battlegrounds, support doest care about the ongoing mobile crash issues, and with every bg patch it gets even worse😣

2 Likes

Been like that for weeks.

Update new record: Match crashed on turn one and then crashed tree times while trying to reconnect - came back at the roped end of turn five. Thanks Blizzard for the ranked mode fun ( sarcasm off) :zipper_mouth_face:

At least you made it to turn one. I usually have to miss my mulligan.

Garbage execution on mobile.