Galakrond's Awakening Thoughts/Review

New Adventure just dropped yesterday and I’m excited to get my hands on some of these cards! I REALLY hope that Manasaber leads to some crazy deck ideas - I absolutely LOVE the card design!

Here’s a 3rd of the entire adventure reviewed if you haven’t seen the cards yet. I am SOUPED for some of these cards!! Galakrond’s Awakening Review Part #1 I know we haven’t really had a chance to play with any of them, yet, but what’s everyone think about the cards in the video thus far?

My thougts…Not worth it…Like anything Blizzard releases lately… I feel like they have become a chinese company just caring about funds. Sorry my 2 cents about a company that I used to love and collect. Now I just want to support other companies…Because Blizzard seems to have them “all”…Don’t get me wrong , I will play HS, but ain’t gonna invest a dime and won’t be mad about it…I just lost my way in trying to compete in a game that is literally build on money investment.

5 Likes

Why can’t you save up for it in game? Just started saving up by completing a quest a day and I’ll be able to by the first 3 wings as soon as they come out, will have to wait an extra week for the fourth

Blizzard has added a pay adventure including possibly essential cards in addition to the three expansions per year. This game is now more expensive than it has ever been . I don’t know who you are trying to convince that this game is still manageable as F2P , but they will never get another dime of my money as I don’t reward such naked greed and indifference to a quality product.
In a word? This company is trash now.

I mean I’m not trying to convince anyone else that it’s f2p, people can think what they want, all I know is that I’m still getting by fine f2p and I know plenty of other who are too. Granted, we have all been playing for quite some time, and I imagine the experience for a new player is harsh. Thankfully, I’m not a new player, and as a result can easily play f2p

So far the cards are not very good. I play wild, and I don’t think any cards make it to the top tier decks.

Unless you’re a druid. 6/8 taunt cant be targeted by spells. RNG bias card that will be the ON CUE! Right after you play Emerald Dragon. There are ouse good RNG P2W cards in it. Sad though, its another way to force people to buy with gold or money to get cards so you can win more vs those who dont.

Yes I forgot the better Soggoth for druid. Other than that all not very good.