Galakrond awakening

Some1 knows when that adventure comes out?

16 min ago by there norm time so it’s delayed. It will come out any time now if going to be awhile we will see something on Twitter.

It’s supposed to be live…

… But I can’t get in!

It’s open for me. There was a client update though that did the opening of the adventure (among other things): did your clients update?

Nope. Mobile client didn’t update and playstore doesn’t show there’s an update available. Solo adventures still show GA to be 1 week away.

1 Like

Same here… Another big let down. And no communication… gg blizzard

1 Like

I know right. It’s not like all they needed to do is say “hey, mobile will release x amount of time later than PC” so people wouldn’t get frustrated. Cheers Blizzard.

“All I want to say is that
They don’t really care about us”

-Michael Jackson-

1 Like

This is normal for mobile stores. It takes time from when you mark something live to when it’s displayed to users. Not only that, but it can take time to update in different parts of the UI.

For example, I’ve seen apps show up as available to update in the related apps section before showing up in my update list.

They could say, “It’s going to an unknown amount of time for the update to be visible on mobile stores” every single patch, but since it’s an inherent part of the platform it wouldn’t really provide much value.

That’s not 100% correct. Companies like Blizzard don’t “guess” the release times of their software. Availability is a HUGE part of the industry, and they can give you a very close approximation if not exact, of when the update will be available. I’m not saying “Downloaded and installed on your device”, that’s different and there are many variables. But available for the download - yes, they can tell you almost exactly when that happens.

No they can’t, they could at best tell you when they’ve marked their update as live with the various providers. The time it takes those storefronts to update is not something Blizzard can control or estimate beyond “it generally takes a couple hours”, and even that likely varies by platform (but on iOS it’ll take up to a couple hours).

Unless they were to mark the builds live significantly later than they make it available on their own platform, there would be no benefit to making a post with each patch since the delay will be the same one caused by the storefront each time.

What’s the excuse 12 hours later

1 Like

Any luck for you bud? It’s past midnight here for me and I’ve lost hope.

thats the last time i preordered those adventures. Waited whole yesterday for the update, and still no adventure for me on iOS. What the f…???

2 Likes

Nope I went to bed but now I’m awake again. still posting in forums. Going to work then we’ll see after if they decide to respond to us, the reason they exist and all

Over a full day before we could play. What bullsh@t. This company screws mobile users despite us preordering it.

Reminds me of Stadia, where most of those who preordered actually got access to the Stadia “service” (more like failure) later than those who bought it when it was released, because Google screwed up sending activation codes.