Galakrond’s Awakening still locked after release

Eastern US, should have gone live over 5 hrs ago. In-game, the “1 week” to release banner shows and the button reads “locked.”

Restarted phone, searched for updates, even deleted and reinstalled app. No luck, still locked. I see players in EU forum having the same issue.

4 Likes

I did the exact same thing. Just put in a bug report myself for it. Don’t know what’s wrong, but I’m glad to know it’s not just me.

2 Likes

The 16.2 patch will be available for mobile later today once it is rolled out on the app store on iOS and Google Play.

3 Likes

This is so frustrating. I pre-ordered this game and it is not working on my iphone and I have to wait until it is rolled out in other places before I can access it? What was the point of pre-ordering? Isn’t it bad enough that the game crashes regularly on my iOS devices? Why do you take my money and, then, not provide me with a working product?

9 Likes

So question for quality assurance person: is the issue on blizzard’s end or is it an IOS issue. B/c it is frustrating but part of it is that we don’t know whose dragging their feet.

1 Like

It’s not their fault, it takes time for apple and google to roll out the updates on their store once blizz submits them. This happens literally every single update. Chill and wait a couple hours or play on PC, it’s not that big of a deal.

1 Like

Chill and wait a couple hours or play on PC, it’s not that big of a deal.

It’s been 9-10 hours since the patch was released. Some people don’t get the chance to play pc. Also hearthstone on iOS devices have been pretty much unplayable for a month now. We have been waiting for this patch not only for the adventure like everyone else but actually play the game again without constantly getting disconnected.

3 Likes

Incorrect. THEY chose not to give it to them ahead of time with a release date/time which they 100% can do. You really think if a game is releasing on a certain day they give it to those companies that day? Bull.

1 Like

Blizzard. It’s android as well as far as I know according to the post here as well so it’s clearly not them.

1 Like

Any new ETA for iOS release of the 16.2 patch?? It’s 23:15 EST on Jan 21st…

1 Like

You’re running out of day here.

2 Likes

Still no update for ios.

1 Like

You have 1 hour left before you are wrong

1 Like

Okay this is totally not fair. I spent money to “PRE-Order” an expansion and 12 hours after I see YouTube videos of people playing it I still can’t access it. If I don’t get compensated for this I’m gonna be very annoyed.

1 Like

Same here, I actually pre ordered it cause I enjoyed playing the previous adventures and then I had to wait for almost another day for it to be released, while watching streamers beat the whole thing and trying out new decks. The real problem is that no official statement was made in any hs related websites about this delay, but tbh I don’t even care anymore cause legends of Runeterra open beta gon come out two days later, Blizzard just gave me one more reason to switch game after so many lol

1 Like

It really is their fault because they are the ones that are responsible for their own product, not Apple. And just the fact that it happens every single time, as you said, proves nothing but their lack of responsibility.

2 Likes

Yh guy keep tour opinions to yourself unless you’re experiencing what we are you have no say, We all paid the same and yet didn’t get the same service and

1 Like

Well it’s officially Wednesday and I live 15 minutes from Blizzard HQ in Irvine so we are in the same time zone.

3 Likes

And Blizzard never bother to compensate players when they do such mistakes, they just say “we sorry” sometimes and that’s it. Ppl spend big money on this game, and this is unacceptable! Give out some packs or gold/dust or something to players who spent money on a service not provided on time

2 Likes

well it’s doing the same on my pc, it isnt even ios
says locked still, says game needs updating but wont update itself

1 Like