Free Deck for New and Returning Players

how did you get your deck on pc?

i just updated the new patch from PC. Once i logged in the main acc and then it shows all those cards changes and then it popped up to let me to choose a deck right a way.

Yeah it didn’t work for me by logging into my secondary server which I hadn’t been on for atleast 6 months, but whatever /shrug

is it below rank 25? my main acc can get new deck, this new acc cannot

Isn’t this an easy solution to those who complain it’s unfair? Stop playing for 4 months then log in again. I’m trying this on my alternate account lol. Starting today (can’t recalled if I played yesterday but just to be safe, I’d log in again on 27 July).

I don’t play on the alternate account much so it’s pretty much sucky cards, so to have one of these cool decks is really nice!

Btw which of these new decks are the best? The mage one attracts me…

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/a-few-notes-on-the-returning-player-experience/27240

Mage giving you all the highlander legendaries seems like the best deal if you don’t have any of those.
The rogue deck is the 2nd best in terms of giving you the best expensive cards.

They are all pretty good decks though, I like the warrior one

Yes if your account is still at Rank 50-26, you need to get to Rank 25 to get your deck.

Idk he brings up a good point. Theres no reason blizzard couldnt reward the whole community for being loyal and introduce a program like this for everyone. It would bring new players in and keep people who spend money on the game but aren’t “whales” happy. Its the start of a new set, it might even help their bottom line if people have a fleshed out collection and several classes they’re trying to build.

That said I really like what the team has been doing with the last few sets.

1 Like

You know that is a good point. I got about 2k more dust than someone who hadnt played since rasta.

1 Like

I also logged in to my secondary server (EU) which I havent used for the past 6 months or so and I got nothing. Does the game give new decks to players alt accounts in different servers?

They’ve adopted the Comcast way of life.

2 Likes

Just wondering if I wait for 4 months, meaning I’m not logging in from now on on my alternate account, will I lose any free cards, HoF dust or and good stuff?

Wait, so people get what i paid for for free. Exp cards and free decks. What about community who play all the time? pat in the back and laugh it off ?

4 Likes

I played a ton from beta thru TGT and was planning to jump back in for this expansion but I just played a couple Arena runs a few weeks ago. I’ve gotten very few cards since 2017 so I’m at a huge disadvantage if I join back in constructed now. What an absolute bummer.

2 Likes

wow…such a mistake from their side…yes those 20% will log in and collect their new cards. Cool move. So rest of 80%…lets quit for 4 months and lets see how game runs with those 20% who just had their stuff?
im keen to leave the game for this period of time…getting sad murlocs anyway…so whats the point to play?;p

2 Likes

Someone suggested, to make an option to buy one of the free deck recipies for like a 1000 gold or so.

I think this is a nice idea, would still be good for new players and existing players to.

4 Likes

I didn’t play from May 2018 and I logged just today, still I didn’t receive any pack…is it take some time to receive free pack?

Just realised this may not work. Blizzard said people who qualify are those whose last login are before 11/18/2019.

So if you log on after that, you won’t get it even if you didn’t log on for the next 4 months - is this correct?

Can anyone confirm?

Hey guys
I haven’t had this game installed in a long time (more than 4 months at least) and when i decided to download the game because of this “free deck” i didnt get any. I completed the quest with young Ilidan as a mage, but i didnt get anything?
Please help