Forum header is gone

edit - My icon with my face where i used to get notifications of who responded to my post are also gone please make forums the way it was you just made it worse and my icon is also where i logged in and out why remove the header with my icon why just why change it back please.

From this after the header where forums is written is gone i know the it changed the header that follows you is now gone idk why they did this the forums is now harder to navigate this is a good example of how not all changes improve the game i dont see the forums header anywhere

1 Like

It’s not gone, it’s now a bit below if you are on the forum’s main page, below the big picture. Took me a while to find it when they changed the design.

1 Like

Yeah, I also do not like the changes that have been made to the forums. It feels more like they did it to advertise their other games and promote the shop more than improve the overall quality of the forum.

Its the old colour i miss i would have kept the old colours but the header was gona for a moment on my page it is however fixed now.

I honestly thought I was in the Overmatch forum at first, not sure why they decided to put so much effort into changing this when there are other things that could use their attention to address to improve the Forum.

I dont mind the advertisements really my issue was my header was gone for some bizarre reason but its back now.

Could have been anything: obsolete browser cache, antivirus or ad-blocking software, transient connectivity issues etc. With that said, I agree that the new layout is a design deterioration — I would consider some of the new elements oddly placed or not that easy to locate at all.

1 Like

I don’t really understand the color change - it now looks like the WoW forum.

There was something homely about the Hearthstone brown…

2 Likes