For the love of god please nerf Chenvaala on Heroic

I don’t know how the hell we’re supposed to beat this, he just spams out 4/4’s and if you don’t clear them you get overwhelmed stupidly fast because of all the freeze in that deck.

I’ve tried aggro control and midrange and the deck is way too fast for combo to handle them

1 Like

I only played one game in heroic against chen. OH WOW it summoned the one minion that prevents minions from being frozen… i don’t have the patience to face it again.

He is really easy, just play aggressive deck and go face with everything, he will do the trading for you anyways. Just make sure you kill the living dragonbreaths, all the rest of his stuff is super slow.

1 Like

I finally beat it with highlander quest shaman after like a billion tries. They freeze the board then go face constantly I had to have god draws to win. (This is me using standard cards only btw not wild ones cause I didn’t even realize I could till youtube)

Yeah I went face hunter against him and it was easy peasy. Now, Avanalanchan.

Deathrattle priest utterly destroys him. Wasnt even close.

quest priest wins vs all the heroic bosses this week easy with only fin being a chalange and even than some minor tweeks to the norm stand deck and its a easy win.

Just save plague for his bad boards. If you want better odds toss in a light bomb for silv. I just used mass dispell vs her thou to the same effect.

Your deathrattle stuff is better than hers and once she plays nzoth seanse it than mass hyst allowing you to than nzoth the next turn. Bonus to use two copys and have two.

The entire fight is board control and thats exactly what quest priest dose.

The other bosses are either board or agro both quest priest dose well vs other than fin as hes a bit to fast for the norm quest priest deck but minor tweaks fix that.

I tried different varients of decks. Got to fatigue with Lich guldan warlock. Then died.

I finally beat it with a lich queen jaina deck that was full of board clears and other removal. Seems like you need to have a hero power stronger than theirs and to be able to survive if they freeze you. Lich queen Jaina does that. Hit the 4/4s with your 3/6 water elemental then hero power it for another 3/6. I won in fatigue but was full life with the life steal effect.

Bow to your queen.

You’re shivering. Are you afraid?

1 Like

its pretty tough, but im glad these old heroics adventures are kinda back… its where I really started playing, f2p, trying to craft the necessary cards.

surprised linecracker druid didn’t work… I was one turn away tho.

I mean it might be hard but You have reset option. You can take any approach You want as many as You want. There is no card blocked by heroic so not a problem in my eyes. These challenges were supposed to be hard and if You need to spend an hour to complete that means You have 1 hour of fun. Win-win.