Fix your stupid Hearthstone Battlegrounds game!

This is the 20th time I have gotten Chenvaala and not gotten even 1 elemental in the first 5 turns! I just did a battlegrounds and chose Chenvaala and it took 6 turns before I even seen 1 elemental, even re-rolling. This has been happening for the last 6 or so months. These cheating players are getting on my nerves. On the 8th turn half of the players playing all of a sudden go from having a normal board to 3-4 5 and 6 stars and only having max 1 triple and only rank 4 “YES THAT’S RIGHT RANK 4!” They are somehow getting more gold than they should and minions they never should have. One guy had 2 reborn Goldrinn, the Great Wolf on turn 8 and 2 Amalgadon. Most games I play you can barely make it to turn 9 before half the players are gone and only the cheaters are left. You need to start monitoring random games and checking it out. I have many screenshots proving that these players have impossible boards.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.