Fix BG's or Im done!

Fix your game! i could spend an hour typing out all the things that are wrong with the game right now but after the last few games it would just be an angry rant. perhaps instead you will read through the other comments left on your game by other players and perhaps be a little more forthcoming with your interpretation of the state of the game and let people know whats happening and what your keeping an eye on. until something changes i dont know how many times i can jump off of battlegrounds with only angry feelings and a hope the game might be fixed soon because its feeling unsustainable right now

2 Likes

what? don’t you love the elemental spam, especially all da djinni? especially great when you see Lich King with djinni lol

they are making money on a beta mini-game in their game by hiding the best characters behind a pay wall lmao…they have no incentive to fix anything. for every dollar you dont spend some sucker in singapore is spending 1000.

1 Like

This is incorrect, you can play any hero except Zerphrus right now without paying any money. I played rag first day on a brand new account. There is no advantage to getting two extra hero choices.

1 Like

Just keep playing this game and you will lose every of your braincell on raging. I promise.