First 10 pack of schoolamanece without a legendary

It use to be the case that the first ten pack opened of every expansion there is a legendary card guaranteed. Not this time. I opened up 10 pack of schoolamanece without my legendary

Please create a Support ticket for issues of this kind. People on this forum have no access to individual account data, so nobody can check or correct your issue.

Thank you for the tip. Ticket created

Did you open a mix of both regular and golden Scholomance Academy packs?

I think golden packs don’t count against this rule.

I opened 10 Scholomance pack and no legendary

each type of card pack has it’s own pity timer and “first 10-pack legendary” timer, and golden scholomance packs are a different type of pack than normal scholomance packs

Actually, I have seen a tweet (no link, sorry) a few months ago that the Golden packs have NO pity timer at all, since it was never expected that people would get enough of them for it to matter. What that means, by the way, is that opening 10 golden classic packs, for example, does not guarantee a legendary card.

Sorry for the slight hijack, just agreeing that golden packs do not count as the same set as the standard packs.

Edit: link was not too hard to find after all :slight_smile:
https://www.hearthstonetopdecks.com/golden-packs-bundle-get-6x-golden-classic-pack-for-15-available-until-may-26/

Well, it was 10 normal scholomance pack, and no legendary. And here is the ticket result. (no pack) They seems to focus on the fact I got lengerdary in later packs… to avoid my question. Or they assume I only opened 10 pack… Either way, they are not given my problem too much thought. So for everyone out there if you want argue for no pity timer, don’t open any pack after if you believe the pity timer has been reached. The moment you opened a legendary, they will not be nice to you afterward… They are not rude, but not nice either…

If the 10 Scholomance packs you opened were:

1. The first Scholomance packs you ever opened (including freebies, pre-purchase, arena rewards, quest rewards, etc.); and
  2. They were all “normal” Scholomance packs (not the special golden packs); then

you should definitely return to that ticket and request that they look into it again.
Since Knight of the Frozen Throne, the first ten packs of any new expansion should always give you at least one legendary, as announced in this post: https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/news/20852959.
I suggest adding this information in the ticket, and then insist that they review your pack opening history to verify which legendary you got in your first ten packs.

Note that this guarantee only goes for the first 10 packs. After that, you get on average 1 legendary every 20 packs, and there is a suspected but unconfirmed rule that you get at least one legendary every 40 packs.