Fire mage is a bit op? Yes?

So I’m playing ranked and probably healed for 40 the entire game as a warlock. Tell me this fool hits his quest, gets his +3 spell damage, Fireballx2 that cost 0, Gets Ignite X2 that cost 0, and then hits me for a like a million hp (OVER EXAGERATING), then I heal up to 15hp, and what do you know? He gets his ignites, and destroys me the next turn on turn 7. Blizz you guys kind of need to fix your game. Idk what’s going on back there but I’m sure this isn’t your guys main concern but needs to be addressed. No way its a guaranteed loss every time I play that quest mage deck and my deck is amazing a good majority of the time. Not trying to complain just cause I had 1 loss its just like how is something like that in the game lol.

Because generally speaking, it loses more than it wins. That’s because most of the time, it’s coming up against decks that are trying to kill it, not out-heal it.

3 Likes

The warlock that can heal for over 40 in a match without much effort is complaining about the mage who can do 20+ in one turn mid to late game?

3 Likes

This right here lol, person playing a top tier deck that walks all over most the meta gets mad he lost to a direct counter.

1 Like

Mage is always too good, and always feels bad, no matter what.

1 Like

Yeah because the decks almost unbeatable and I said I was over exaggerating.

Mage is most certainly not unbeatable.
Maybe you should ask someone for tutoring since you can’t beat it.