Fire Festival decreasing rewards

Hearthstone mathematics made this , take a look at their videos and info they put out if you can they do good work.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HS_mathematics?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

7 Likes

because its all on the battlepass now

I saw this graphic this morning as well.

Worst festival ever.

I don’t want or need cosmetics or anything mercs, y’all.

We had the reward track last year with more fire festival rewards, so there’s only greed here.

Edit: added fire festival to clarify which rewards I was discussing.

4 Likes

prove it

That we had a reward track last year? That the rewards are less this year than either of the last two?

Those things are self evident.

I’m not sure what you are asking someone to prove.

8 Likes

Ill sacrifice 100 dust for a cosmetic skin any day. I understand many people wont, and thats fine, but I personally want as many as I can when random portraits is implemented.

2 Likes

i see no evidence, either show it, or i’ll just assume you are not telling the truth

Then you ought to open your eyes.

The graphic in the op is the proof of the rewards and the new reward system was debuted in November of 2020 and the patch notes are linked below.

https://hearthstone.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_19.0.0.65614

I also know you’re being a troll, but there is the evidence you wanted.

3 Likes

i still see no evidence of the reward track getting worse

No one made this assertion.

The assertion is the rewards from the fire festival are smaller each year, and that’s in the first graphic.

The reward tracks are nearly the same, but festival rewards are decreasing.

1 Like

What’s in the F@#$%NG BOX?!

1 Like

you literally did right there, it says it right there

… I didn’t, but I can see where you would draw that conclusion. I will correct the original post to reflect my intent, which I assumed (incorrectly) was obvious in context of the ongoing discussion.

1 Like

thank you person! you did well this time!

I mean personally I don’t care about mercenary or cosmetics much, but to put their value to zero seems a bit disingenuous!

1 Like

and now you see why everyone just Queued up and afked their matches to get credit only one you had to play were Mercs but just spam the first encounter to EZ wins

1 Like

don’t you like free rewards? they are free and easy to get, you always have to complain about something! A skin is also 1000-1500 gold, so we are getting 2000-3000 gold!

Probably you know who when they see this thread

1 Like

Unfortunately, the going rate for a cosmetic skin, when available, is 1500 gold.

Up from 1000 a while back…

The original one gave 1600 gold.

Tell me how I can craft or buy hearthstone standard cards with merc packs or portraits.

They are literally useless to someone who doesn’t actively play mercs or care about cosmetics.

It’s disingenous of blizzard to suggest their rewards haven’t declined preciptiously.

But hey, at least it wasn’t another uncraftable golden card to soak up space in my unused and can’t remove collection.

2 Likes