Finally uninstalling

impossible loss streaks via mismatch or insanely low% countercards every opponent turn happen all the time, no matter what you play, but enough is enough.
its a disrespectful, rigged, and unskilled slow waste of time.
it was fun beating opponents by swapping empty decks or gaining insane armor, etc. but this beta game itself was never better than a 2/5 to me.

5 Likes

The randomness in HS this days is pathetic to a degree that in 1 turn everything is decided.

This is the reason I didn’t pre-order any packs this turn and I will not do so unless something changes. Even BG’s are waaaay more skill based then the main game.

4 Likes

I’m agree that random BS can get very annoying, but for me is no reason ton unistall.

But anyone who doesn’t like the game in the current state should definitely quit, there is nothing worst than playing a video game you don’t enjoy.

2 Likes

i approve of this idea, actions that reduces complaining in the forum is always appreciated.

uhm i mean, ohh nooo! please come back, we cant afford to lose you, you are too valuable to us!!

I think we should all uninstall.

2 Likes

ok, bye.
20 characte

1 Like

u did not have to reply 2 useless comments.
may u git trolled for the worst rigged loss streak of all time and destroy something valuable to u over it.

Don’t be that way, bro. If you honestly don’t like the game then take a break or let it go altogether. If you’re just tilted and venting on the forums here that’s cool too, but don’t let yourself get drug down further because of flippant comments left by passersby. Think about how you really feel and do what needs to be done. Best of luck.