Finally reached Legend!

Congratulations titans309fan!! Way to go!! I’ve been playing Casual Mode for many years and have recently (maybe a year) started playing Ranked Mode. I’ve gotten close (Diamond 2 last month) but not quite to Legend yet. Your success will inspire me. Maybe this is the month!!

Also, sorry about the jerks who only chimed in to crap on your achievement.
(I’ve reported them all for trolling).

2 Likes

Contratulations enjoy the cardback ignore the negative feedback :slight_smile:

3 Likes

congratulations you are a legend of the most famous videogame scam game in the world, 1600 layoffs imposed by Microsoft are just the beginning of a cleanup operation that began after former programmers revealed the enormous mountain of secrets behind the hearthstone mechanisms that led the project is in full crisis, those who don’t believe it look at the canceled methods, has this ever happened in Heathstone? No, in fact the modes were expanded in the past, but from April the duels will be dead, and this is in addition to the other modes already cancelled. Remember that there are videos on YouTube capable of demonstrating with certainty that the arena is a lose system for those who play, regardless of skill, because it is under the control of blizzard bots which often replace real opponents to keep the win rating…

I’m an AH but I won’t stoop to a level of berating you for playing the game you enjoy. Congratulations OP on your achievement of reaching legend.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the support! I am back to diamond 5, so I have a chance to do it again.

1 Like

Ofc you will. Once a legend, always a legend.

It’s like riding a bike. Once you do it, you can always do it.

1 Like