FINALLY! It only took a few years!

Yeah I know, this is sad, but I -finally- got by Toki on the Witchwood adventure! I don’t know how many hundred times I tried but thank God RNG finally went my way. Didn’t even have the double time or vitality, ended up with 1 more crystal for me and minions costing 1 more for the PC. I don’t know if they nerfed it after all this time or what, but I’m never, ever, ever, ever, ever playing as Toki again! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Grats.

I gave up. I think winning with Toki will take an unreasonable amount of time.

Your accomplishment is remarkable!

1 Like

Ironically, the first time that adv is out, I tried toki and won on first try. I tried it again a day or 2 later and won again. So I always thought that toki is the easiest of the 4 since I struggle with the rest more.

1 Like

Not even bothering with Monster Hunt any more, I never get offered the cards that synergise with my treasures and boss 8/8 is always a counter to my deck. No skill involved just dice rolls.

1 Like

The trick with Toki was ironically to not go full rng and get the +minion health+healing artifacts then just minion trade.

1 Like

I have to give you a like because that’s the only one I need to do! Perhaps need to go back as well.