Fighting the same opponent twice in battlegrounds

Hello, guys! I have suddenly run into a strange situation in the game where I had to fight the same opponent twice. Mid-game stage passed, I faced Rafaam, we fought and then another round started with only 3 of us left (me, Rafaam and the third player) and I was paired against Rafaam again. So we had 2 fights one after another. Not sure this is a bug but I haven’t seen this before.
I made a screenshot, I can share it if necessary, I would insert it here in the post but it’s not possible =)

Yes it is. There’s a sticky telling you exactly how to do it.

https://i.imgur.com/Fep116O.jpg

Here is the screenshot

There is a Known Issues thread with a post dated March 10th with:

As far as I know, the most recent patch did not address that, so I would think this will be fixed soon.

Still seeing this issue even now…

I don’t understand why this is so hard to fix, if the devs paste the matching function I can fix it for them for free…

1 Like

This just happened to me robbing me of the 2nd place because either I or the player i faced twice in a row would’ve crushed this lucky person. I guess blizzard doesn’t care about fairness or fixing bugs. Oh wait, that is the truth because nothing ever gets fixed until its too late.

I just got robbed of first place, again, because of this. It needs to stop.

Hello,
During playing Hearthstone Battlegrounds I encountered strange behavior.I cannot finish 1st. Either being top 3 (I am second) I play 3rd player till his death 3-4 rounds and after that I finish automatically second ( I have hp left yet) or I Play once first player and I finish second still having hp.

I saw a people play at dead guys about 5 times.

I have fought the same person 5 times in one battleground!!! Draw or beat them 4 times!!! I can’t figure out why it is like this! I ended up losing (5th place) and they stayed in 2nd the whole time!

Sup’

I played as Diablo and got matched with the same opponent both for my T4 (Diablo against all) and the next turn. Which should not happen

We had a disconected player in the lobby too.

https://imgur.com/ZRICNv6