Felfire Festival challanges

I loved the solo campaign but i absolutely hate the felfire challanges. The bosses are broken and it feels like i’m replaying over and over to hope for some good RNG.
i know there are some RNG elements to this game but i really hate when they dictate the entire match, i thought blizzard hated OTK like crap. i want to like the challenges but they are more frustrating than fun. I’m quitting at Teron Gorfiend. after fighting the previous boss and wanting to rip my hair out i’m done.

But the idea is that they need to be broken in order for u to start an strategical way to beat em.

That’s how old adventures worked on heroic mode and makes them so nice to trt out.

I agree with the idea that’s how Hearthstone bosses have always been on challenge mode: the boss gets OP hands and you need to restart several times before you win. The big problem with the Felfire Challenges is the inability to use wild cards for your decks.

The only adventure I paid for was Karazhan, because I felt that the cards were the most imaginative, fun, and had lasting value. Shortly afterward the cards were relegated to wild. Ashes of Outland adventure was fun enough to be #3 best on my list. I enjoyed the rhymes. I enjoyed the story they told. I did not enjoy them blocking play. Players can play and listen at the same time. The dungeon runs are all interesting the first time through, but the design for replayability soon feels like a dreary grind.

Here is my list of best adventures.

1. Karazhan
  2. The Frozen Throne
  3. Ashes of Outland
  4. The Boomsday Project
  5. Kobolds & Catacombs