Feature request - how many packs were opened?

Dear Blizz, could you please allow us to see how many packs of each expansion we have opened ? We know you keep track. Can we know?

3 Likes

Such simple stuff, you can write it on a paper yourself or type it. Unless you have no dust you don’t need to know this.

Mate, I been using Excel to keep track of EVERY card I got for 3 years now.
I know everything in last 3 years.
But its getting annoying.

4 Likes

Just download a 3rd party pack tracker or something. The devs will change it if almost everyone cares about it…

[quote=“CardMaster, post:4, topic:36537”]
The devs will change it if almost everyone cares about it…
[/quote]Just like they care about deck slots in-game right?

They devs seldom listen.

For a long time people have complained about the lack of features, specially statistics, in the game. Lack of achievements or really any thing that you would expect from most games done years before hearthstone was released, let alone games released since its launch.

5 Likes

If only for the sake of tracking Pity Timers for legendaries, I support this idea.

4 Likes

This can be done by players themselves. If you want salt on free chips, sprinkle it yourself, don’t ask the chef to make a machine to do it for you. The same goes for statistics and pack tracker.

You are right, I forgot this is the blizzard cheerleader squad preferred forum. I’m sorry I hurt you illusions of a perfect company that always listens (to china) but again, I’m sorry I’ve hurt your feelings.

1 Like

You hate Blizzard is OK… but don’t ask them for everything. I wouldn’t ask a chef to sprinkle salt on my dish.

So I go to Cardmaster restaurant and order a burger.
I ask him - how many calories is in it:
CardMaster: “If you really need to know, take it to a chemical lab and have it examined!”

5 Likes

Oh so I should code the game myself? Thank you card-master, I hadn’t thought of that.

2 Likes

SUCH exaggeration… but can’t we look them up ourselves, I know you wanna be ironic but… this shouldn’t be the case.

I can download software to track it. Just like in many games people make trackers and stuff themselves.

ok mate, tell me how do track things that already happened?
As I said before I track every packs/card since 3 years ago.
Now I need to know how many GvG packs I opened. How do I go 5 years back?

1 Like

The “ why don’t you just download three other apps to supplement our game” excuse shouldn’t really be used when designing a game

2 Likes

But why would the devs waste their precious nerfing and designing time on something we can do with other softwares.

don’t confuse game developers with coders.
QoL features that most people ask for literally takes minutes to implement.

3 Likes

They gotta draw a nice wooden frame for it right? Otherwise some people are going to call it ugly. Just do it with the pack tracker it’s the easiest solution, or even a better alternative: with your own brain.

As I just said before

1 Like

If they implement how many quests we’ve completed and x many games played over time, I don’t see why this would be any different. It would also help me regulate how many packs I need to open per expansion and when to start saving for the next. I try to cut off around the time the diminished returns really kick in.

1 Like