Failed to get update

So what happened was my phone was tyring to download the asset for Minion Sounds. And it refused to continue. So I restarted the apps, The download stuck at 0%. So I thought I was confused with download assets enabled and disabled toggle.

So I click it multiple times but the download refuse to continue. I thought it will be a case of corrupted download.

So I have uninstalled the apps multiple times now. Oflload App and Delete App.

And each time when it starts, I get the message saying that Failed to get Update. Please check your network connection.

Just so you know. My wifi is working fine. I can stream video no issue without any delay. So my network is definitely ok. I believe there’s an issue with Hearthstone patches for mobile. Please assist.

Thank you.

Model Number: iPhone 7

PS: I know that there was previous thread that has similar issue. But I believe this time round is due to the latest patches that Hearthstone push to the mobile. Because before I uninstall, I can play the game just fine and manage to complete the brawl just release. However it’s kind of annoying to just listen to the music without any minion respond.

Ever find a resolution to This issue?