Evolve needs nerf

I have no effing idea what your design team was thinking by releasing evolve back into beta. Half of the players play this OP deck and create negative experience for other players. Get your sh*t together, Blizzard.

3 Likes

It’s not the first time we had one class dominating the ladder. And guess what, people still played HS and gave Blizzard money. Therefore, there’s really really really no point complaining. They can do whatever they want.

No where near half is playing that deck. At least numbers only 35 percent was playing shaman not 50 percent and of those only about 60 percent was evolve sham the rest was murlock sham and other variations. So where talking about 19 percent of players playing evolve shaman thou that is high it’s no where near undertaker pre nerf levels as the guy above said it’s not the first time the meta was lopsided and it won’t be the last.

Nerfing evolve is not the right call that’s a slap in the face of wild players as the card is not a problem in wild. If anything a nerf should be on hare. Even that it dosent need it the cards go back into wild in two or three weeks and a new xpac comes out shortly after they will change balance all over. After that there might be nerfs needed there is no reason to nerf for only two weeks as a nerf won’t instantly happen either as blizzard goes warning it really might only be one week of a nerf if they did now.

1 Like

Yeah I am sick of shaman. I am hovering around rank 6 and on average I play a shaman every 2nd game, can’t wait for new cards so the nets gets mixed up a bit.

Yes we need new cards like:

Shaman minion 1 cost: 1/1

Start of the game draw this
Battlecry cast evolve

As a new player, I didn’t have much issues getting rank 15 as my floor when i figured out that evolve and hare is OP. If I can get at least 5 minions with lust and an opening to the enemy hero, I’ve won the game. However, it does have rng where you can screw yourself over with evolve with poor stat minions (their battlecry doesn’t trigger) or even ones that destroy the board when you have more than your opponent. Also I’m screwed if I can’t draw the right cards.

100% right! The worst idea ever this card.

but evolve isnt broken because otherwise i doubt it wouldve gone unnoticed by the players for years

Flakmage is much worse than evolve.

1 Like

Obviously you refuse to stop playing the same deck you keep loosing with? :joy::joy: Shaman is still the 2nd worse class on the game.

Why nerf it now? They haven’t nerfed Mechwarper or any of the Wild exclusive Secret synergy cards for Mage and those are significantly more meta warping. Is Evolve a fantastic card alongside Hare, Corridor Creeper, and Unstable Evolution? Absolutely. But not enough people are running it to actually determine its strength and how the meta would adapt to it.

And did you confuse Standard with Beta? If that’s what happened, why nerf? Evolve is leaving Standard in a few weeks.