Events cards bug

hi ı got new event golden cards and ı disenchant this card but ı cant get one golden rare and one golden common card disenchant dust game give me error and said you should try again later but my cards gone.

Completing the timed run of Blackrock Crash Tavern Brawl awards one Golden Bronze Herald or one Golden Recurring Villain.

The issue is that your client is showing a duplicate (extra) Golden Bronze Herald or Golden Recurring Villain.

The way to clear that is to restart Hearthstone.

The issue that you are encountering is that you can not disenchant a card that you do not own. While your client is showing a duplicate (extra) the game server knows you only actually own one so the disenchant fails.

The exact same thing happened to me. I opened a ticket but they said there is nothing they can do. I received a golden bronze herald from the brawl, and I already had 2. When I went to my collection it showed I had 3 but it would not let me disenchant the third I just got, giving me an error telling me to try later. After I relogged the third copy was gone and I didn’t receive any dust.

Of course not. Did you read the reply above your message?
You were given one Golden Bronze Herald. But due to a bug, you were shown two new copies. You never owned that second new copy. So of course, you were unable to disenchant it.
And once you restarted the game, the bug was gone and you could no longer see the copy you never owned.

2 Likes

You’re lucky at least you had the extra copy. I dusted my common ones thinking I had 2 now I have a dragon pally deck that I cannot play because its now 1 card short.

2 Likes

Same here. And they didn’t even bother to mention it in the client. Aleast bring back the cards we disenchanted. :pensive:

Same here, I was thinking to get 2 copy of the golden cards.
Now after reading this topic I just realised that I have dusted my basic ones.
I did not get any warning message to stop me to dust my 2 last cards.
And now I’ve only the golden version for ALL cards I spent time to get the golden version.

And I’m pretty sure that many players did the same and have not realised this yet.

Thanks Blizzard for this bug. :disappointed_relieved:

Edit: Actually you owe me at least one basic version of the cards.

• I use the filter “Extra” to check for extra cards.
  • I was able to dust my basic version of the cards with out any warning message.
  • The cards disappeared from the “Extra” filter after dusting my second basic version.

So from here I was doing the right thing when cleaning my extra cards.
So please I want only one basic version back, to get 2 versions of ALL of the 3 rewarded cards.

Cheers

1 Like