Enemy Not Roping

I had a game where the enemy was playing Warlock. They were playing the quest and they just didn’t rope for much longer than expected. Then when the game finally went to my turn I started to rope immediately.

My opponent was Viking1 though I doubt this was his doing. I don’t know if you can watch a replay of my match with them but it was very bizarre.

First, remove the name. Naming and shaming is against the forum code of conduct.
Second, read the relevant sticky;
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/endless-turn-card-stuck-hovering-and-never-roping/66

1 Like

First, I HATE agreeing with that first guy commenting but naming someone in a post is not cool

Second, sounds like you had horrible lag

I have had this happen twice now. Quest Warlock can draw/cast so many cards in one turn that can eat up most of your turn playing the animations out. The developers still have not found a way to ensure your turn starts only when you have control.

The only way to deal with this sadly is to forcequit hearthstone once you realize a warlock (or any class) is going off and reconnect so you can skip the animations and actually take your turn.