Endless turn (posting again...)

i am writing again becouse there was no proper responce my last post.

1. its not disconnect problem
  2. i am playing on android on 2 different devices
  3. i have downloaded all data
  4. it happened more than 11 times since new arena (2 times my enemy)
  5. arena (5-7 losses) 1 enemy
  6. i have screenshots to prove what i am saying, but i dont know how to post there.
  7. it happens when enemy plays 4 mana 3/3 give random potion. Game freezes sometimes when u restart game, it says “u lost ur arena match cos of disconnect”
  • List item
1 Like

There’s a sticky post for this.

1 Like

If you searched on that minion name, I bet you would find lots of other posts about this issue.

1 Like

Have you done the necessary troubleshooting to determine the cause of your issue?

Assuming it’s the game and coming here to complain without any diagnostics at all is just silly…

Check the settings for your device(s), the settings for your modem/router, or even contact your ISP to see if it is something on their end.

1 Like

I gave you very clear instructions, its not a complain, but looking for feedback. (triple dot becouse no one answered that other than is it IOS or Android). flaging this post is silly.
It bugs on phones, computer (3 different), no matter WiFi or phone internet idk what other diagnosis u need, am I supposed to fix the game for u?
I lost too many arenas to keep up playing consistently. I hope more people will see how looking for help ends here.

To brknsoul:
I’ ve checked them before, there is not. It described as internet issue. (quiting game to reconnect does not help at all.)

Yes there was a post, but no information how to fix it. U know in League when there is a buged champion, the affected champion is temporarly banned to fix it, so known issues should be solved as priority if everyone knows it already.

There’s a sticky that details how to upload screenshots.

Your issue, like I stated, need diagnosis. Since it’s happening on several devices, in the same manner?, my first thing to check would be your modem/router settings, your antivirus/firewall, or possibly even your ISP.

Those are all things under YOUR responsibility to fix/maintain. And from what you have stated, it does sound like the issue is within your control - and not a matter of “fixing the game”.

Edit: Also, your post was flagged before I posted my first reply.

If more people would take the time to learn just a small amount about how internet traffic (and especially this game) works, there would be less posts like this.

So, it bugs on your devices - all on the same network?

If it bugged the game, all of us would suffer. But this is a client-side issue; meaning that something on your end is causing it. And if it weren’t, you would still need to post something to show Tech Support that it IS the game or servers on their end — such as a pathping, winmtr.

Looking for help only ends here if you refuse to do your due diligence to fix/maintain the hardware (and settings) YOU own. Game manufacturers are not in the habit of coming to your house to fix issues that they did not cause.

I dont think that u know its kabal chemist bug (not only me). i would give other reasons and send screenshots, if this post was listed but i dont really care now (dont want to put more efford to get nothing in the end, u should be the ones trying to improve ur game or get more informations about it) and i am glad i am no longer playing your game. You dont even need reply.

I have a brand new computer and top a high speed mesh router that only disconnects when playing hearthstone. I used to love the game when I used to play, but i basically hate the game now as all it does is disconnect. It’s near impossible to get help from a real person at this company. And before I get sent the default troubleshooting instructions on the website i have been through all of them and nothing has improved. I have even brought my computer in to geek squad at best buy thinking there was something wrong with it only to find out it works perfectly fine