Dusting my gold cards

I’ve been dusting most of my gold cards, to make wild decks.
Do you think this is a good idea?

1 Like

I usually dont use gold cards so im dusting them. It’s one of the ways players that doesnt want to spend money for packs to get cards :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Personally, I have never kept a gold card for more than 5 seconds after getting two standard copies of it (I would theoreyically do the same for legendary but with the no duplicate rules that’s likely never happenenin)

I have never though of them as anything but a source of dust.

3 Likes

If they are playable don’t dust them . Maybe wait a bit for a nerf . I had 2 golden blackjack stunner worth the dust with nerfs

1 Like

I do this type of thing all the time, dust goldens, epics and rares everytime to create golden Wild Reno decks. I find the class specific cards I want, craft goldens and then craft neutral goldens that compliment those class cards in specific combos or because I never see people play them, the forgotten few.

This is my greatest wish for this game, try something different if you are playing casual wild. If you want to run copied hardcore, card for card internet decks, please try switching 2-4 cards. Find something different to engage me. You’re in casual wild, step up.

I dusted all of my golden cards, if I have non golden copies, I have 50 000 dust

Yes. what’s so important about keeping gold cards? Increasing your card library is what matters.

2 Likes