Duplatransmogrifier

Hello,
Duplatransmogrifier Is no longer changing my advature deck in solo game between fights is that intended nerf?

I just came across this. I used it on Kargath Bladefist twice. Once on the same turn i killed the boss so I couldn’t check if it did anything that game. My deck was unaffected afterwards.
The second time I drew a couple Kargaths, so it changed the deck for that game, but it reverted at the end of the game.
I had the passive goggles that reduce the cost of the leftmost card by two during the first game. I also had the banner that gives all my minions +1/+1 during the second.
I believe both cards were cast at a discount the first game, but neither were discounted in the second.

you have already claimed this is a bug in bug report forums, no need to keep spamming the same message.

I haven’t reported that as a bug. Is it a bug? Or is it intended nerf? I have no feedback. :frowning:

Its not rocket science if its not doing what the card reads it to do its a bug. Its that simple. If it was a intended nerf the card text would read that.

that was a reply to Etlenna who spammed multiple threads with his copy paste