Duo Team Idea or Suggestion

While I was watching the last tournament of Hearthstone this last Sunday on the 9th of June. I thought of this Duo Team Idea.

So You and a friend or random player will play against another Duo Team. If you happen to finish your match before your friend or teammate. Though you will be able to view how your teammate is doing in a mini-sized window in the upper left hand of the screen. You can also give advice on how to beat there opponent. Then once both matches are finished. You will play against the other opponent and play your match.

• If you and your teammate Won all four matches you will get 3 times the experience.
  • If you and your teammate only Won 2 of the four matches you will get 1 1/2 or 1.5 times the experience.
  • If you and your teammate happen to have unfortunately lost you will only get the normal experience gain that you would if going into a solo game.

Let me know of this idea. If you like it but have a suggestion that could make fun and more interesting. Tell me ! I am looking forward to hearing from other Hearthstone players and maybe even become friends.