Dunno what to do

I bought and redeemed a refill card for hearthstone, then tried to pre-purchase the new single player adventure. keep getting message “zounds internal error”. I followed the instructions to fix this and none worked. I wanted to put a ticket in to fix the problem, but the email address the account was created under is no longer active. so I tried to change my email address in account management. when I try to change to new email address I get message saying to go here… “https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/316/610” rel=“external” target="_blank">Customer Support</a>…which doen’t seem to be a real website. so the game wants me to verify my identity, but won’t accept my security question for whatever reason. I can’t get the code from my old email because I don’t have access to it anymore, so I can’t get the verification code so the game will recognize i’m me and change my email address to the new email. I don’t use facebook, or twitter, or Instagram, nor do I have a smart phone. so i’m kinda stuck in this loop. this is stupid and frustrating, I just wanted to preorder the new adventure. why all these hoops?? how can I update my account to my new email so I can get an answer from blizzard why they can’t accept my payment from my account that has the credits for purchase from the card I activated. also I won’t use a credit card nor do I use paypal. this is the only way I can purchase this feature.

1 Like