Dungeon Run is using Default Hero Skin

So, I have a little cute hobby I do sometimes, whenever I unlock a new hero skin, I make them my favorite and then take them for a spin by going through the K&C Dungeon Run. A simple thing but it’s fun. And since Nemsy is free for now given the whole… scenario… The world is going through, I decided to take her for a run. However when I went to start against a giant rat, it gave me Gul’Dan, normal… Default… Gul’Dan. I thought it was weird but maybe it was just a hiccup since she wasn’t unlocked through the normal means of a Fireside Gathering.

Then something happened, I tested it out with a few of the other hero skins I had, Deathwing, Lazul, Thunder King, Elise, Sir Annoy-O, Arthas, any time I picked a hero it went and gave me the default hero skin instead. And for the record I did a dungeon run when I preordered Ashes of Outlands and Lady Vas was fine so this is something that is new.

I know this is not the end of the world and there is alot more important stuff that should be focused on. But I feel it’d also be wrong to not bring it up as a sorta “by the way” kinda thing. Just feels weird to NOT mention it.

1 Like